Top Bus Routes From Johor Bahru
388 bus optionsFirst Bus : 00:15Last Bus : 23:59BOOK NOW 43 bus optionsFirst Bus : 07:00Last Bus : 21:30BOOK NOW 26 bus optionsFirst Bus : 06:59Last Bus : 21:00BOOK NOW 26 bus optionsFirst Bus : 07:00Last Bus : 20:30BOOK NOW 15 bus optionsFirst Bus : 08:00Last Bus : 21:30BOOK NOW
Top Bus Routes To Johor Bahru
499 bus optionsFirst Bus : 00:30Last Bus : 23:59BOOK NOW 109 bus optionsFirst Bus : 08:00Last Bus : 22:34BOOK NOW 60 bus optionsFirst Bus : 06:15Last Bus : 22:00BOOK NOW 49 bus optionsFirst Bus : 04:00Last Bus : 23:55BOOK NOW 24 bus optionsFirst Bus : 06:55Last Bus : 20:30BOOK NOW
Johor Bahru Bus Tickets
Buses in Johor Bahru are a great mode of travel in and around the place, as they are cost-effective and are a comfortable way of travelling. A number of popular cities are easily accessible from Johor Bahru due to its effective road network.
Key Points to Remember When Traveling to/from Johor Bahru
Johor Bahru, the capital city of Johor State and a popular tourist destination and a gateway to the neighbouring country Singapore. The bus to JB from Singapore is a cheaper and popular way of reaching Malaysia.
Find out a few important points for a bus trip to or from JB, here.
- A bus to JB is available from most major cities and destinations in Malaysia such as Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Resort World Sentosa, Batu Pahat, KLIA2, Malacca, Kluang, etc as well as from Singapore.
- Buses to and from JB will be available throughout the day where the first bus is usually available from 12 am till late night at 11.59 pm from various locations.
- The average bus fare for a bus to JB ranges between SGD 10- SGD 30 depending upon the starting point, bus operator, chosen dropping point, and the bus route.
- There are several bus operators who are operating to and from Johor Bahru with an average of 50 buses per route, sometimes more.
- Of the 30+ bus operators working at Johor Bahru, the top 5 bus operators with high ratings are Meridian Holidays (5.0), StarMart Express (4.8), Yellow Star (4.7), UBT Liner Express (4.4), and Supernice Grassland (4.0).
- The usual boarding points at Johor Bahru are Larkin bus terminal, Tun Aminah terminal, Terminal Bas Taman Universiti etc while the popular dropping points in the city other than the terminals are JB New York Hotel, Johor Bahru, Stesen Tambak Johor, etc.
- The popular tourist spots in the city are Legoland, Hello kitty Park, Sultan Bakar Mosque, Johor Zoo etc.
- The best options to have food in the city are Amaya Food Gallery, WW Laksa House, Zaituna restaurant, Sprout, etc.
- Johor is among the states where the MCO has been extended where people cannot venture out without a valid reason. Though buses are available within the state, interstate buses are very less.
- If you want to travel, you can book your tickets with redBus where you can be assured that you get an M-ticket, safer bus for the travel, and professional staff who follow all the guidelines for your safety.
Johor Bahru Online Bus Ticket Booking
The buses plying in Johor Bahru can be opted as a travel option by many. Booking bus tickets online in Johor Bahru is easy, fast and can be booked securely on redbus.sg.
Do I need to make an account on the redBus website to book a bus?
No, you do not need to make an account with redBus to book a ticket. But, it is advisable to make an account to help speed up the booking process the next time you need to book a bus ticket. redBus offers a number of discounts and offers as well and you can easily avail these offers if you are registered with redBus.
An M-Ticket is the virtual replacement of your bus ticket printout. An M-Ticket is an SMS that’s sent to your registered mobile number the moment you have successfully booked a bus ticket on the official website of redBus. The M-Ticket will basically contain details of your bus ticket such as timing, pick-up and drop-off points, vehicle registration number, PNR, and TIN numbers as well. The M-Ticket procedure has been an eco-friendly initiative employed by redBus to help reduce the amount of paper being used.
How do I book my bus ticket at Johor Bahru?
You can either visit the bus operator counter of your choice or you can visit the official website of redBus. The user-friendly and interactive website offers a step-by-step process of booking a bus ticket in a matter of minutes. The site offers a lot of useful information such as bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, and much more.
How do I get in touch with the customer care department of redBus, Singapore?
If you need any assistance with your booking or if you have a query about a particular bus operator or route, you can contact the customer care department of redBus in Singapore by dialing +65-31637355 or you can even write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is it safe to use my debit or credit card to book a ticket on the redBus website?
redBus has invested a lot to ensure that their customers are protected at all times and not just during their journey. redBus hosts a secure platform where transactions can be made safely. With over 180 million satisfied users, history should tell you exactly how secure it is to make a payment through the redBus website or app.