Johor bahru Bus Tickets
Buses in Johor bahru are a great mode of travel in and around the place, as they are cost-effective and are a comfortable way of travelling. A number of popular cities are easily accessible from Johor bahru due to its effective road network.
Key Points to Remember When Traveling to/from Johor Bahru
Johor Bahru, the capital city of Johor State and a popular tourist destination and a gateway to the neighbouring country Singapore. The bus to JB from Singapore is a cheaper and popular way of reaching Malaysia.
Find out a few important points for a bus trip to or from JB, here.
- A bus to JB is available from most major cities and destinations in Malaysia such as Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Resort World Sentosa, Batu Pahat, KLIA2, Malacca, Kluang, etc as well as from Singapore.
- Buses to and from JB will be available throughout the day where the first bus is usually available from 12 am till late night at 11.59 pm from various locations.
- The average bus fare for a bus to JB ranges between SGD 10- SGD 30 depending upon the starting point, bus operator, chosen dropping point, and the bus route.
- There are several bus operators who are operating to and from Johor Bahru with an average of 50 buses per route, sometimes more.
- Of the 30+ bus operators working at Johor Bahru, the top 5 bus operators with high ratings are Meridian Holidays (5.0), StarMart Express (4.8), Yellow Star (4.7), UBT Liner Express (4.4), and Supernice Grassland (4.0).
- The usual boarding points at Johor Bahru are Larkin bus terminal, Tun Aminah terminal, Terminal Bas Taman Universiti etc while the popular dropping points in the city other than the terminals are JB New York Hotel, Johor Bahru, Stesen Tambak Johor, etc.
- The popular tourist spots in the city are Legoland, Hello kitty Park, Sultan Bakar Mosque, Johor Zoo etc.
- The best options to have food in the city are Amaya Food Gallery, WW Laksa House, Zaituna restaurant, Sprout, etc.
- Johor is among the states where the MCO has been extended where people cannot venture out without a valid reason. Though buses are available within the state, interstate buses are very less.
- If you want to travel, you can book your tickets with redBus where you can be assured that you get an M-ticket, safer bus for the travel, and professional staff who follow all the guidelines for your safety.