Key Points to Remember When Traveling on a Kuala Lumpur Bus
Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia and is very famous among travelers. There is a lot to explore here from its multicultural society to vibrant events, iconic landmarks, local food, vivid ecosystem, and more. A bus to KL is the best way to travel in and around this city whether you are on a solo trip or with family and friends.
Here are the key points to remember during your visit to Kuala Lumpur on a bus.
- Kuala Lumpur is spread across an area of 243 square km and has a well-maintained road network for all its divisions. The time taken to reach KL depends on the route taken and the distance covered from the source location.
- The ticket fare of the bus to KL differs from operator to operator and the type of bus booked for the journey. The average fare is around RM 3.
- The first bus to KL starts at 00:00, and the last bus leaves at 23:59.
- There are a variety of bus operators that provide services for Kuala Lumpur. However, the best ones are 5.
- To select between the different bus operators, passengers can compare their ratings on redBus. For instance, Transtar Travel, Pancaran Mata hari, Yellow Star Express, KPB Ekspress, Meridian Holidays, and Sani United are the top operators which can be assessed on their ratings and reviews.
- The popular boarding and dropping points in Kuala Lumpur are Bandar Utama, Jalan Ipoh, Berjaya Times Square, Pudu Sentral, KL Sentral, TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan), and Pekeliling Bus Terminal.
- During your trip to Kuala Lumpur, some of the must-visit places are Central Market, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Menara KL Tower, Jalan Alor, Sunway Lagoon Theme Park.
- Some good places to eat in Kuala Lumpur are Bijan Bar & Restaurant, Iketeru, Opium, Antipodean Cafe, Beta KL, and more.
- Passengers can also book a safe bus to KL on redBus to ensure protection from any potential transmission.