Key Points to Remember When Traveling on a S&S International Bus
S&S INternational is a bus operator based in Malaysia that connects the West Coast and Peninsular Malaysia, along with a few trips to Singapore. They are known for their punctual trips and comfortable interiors. Their services started way back 1988 and are still going strong with more buses across the country.
- The main cities that the S&S Express buses connect are Mersing, Johor Bahru, Kuantan, Kuala Lumpur, Batu Pahat, Segamat, Malacca, Kluang, etc.
- There mainly are three types of buses by S&S INternational- SVVIP buses with 27 luxury seats, executive buses with slightly lesser amenities and the basic standard single-decker buses with 2+1 seating arrangement.
- The common amenities that you can find inside the S&S International buses are AC, comfortable reclining seats, spacious seats with enough legroom, WiFi, and central TV unit.
- The redBus discounts will let you have a fair bus fare at a lower rate with the various offers available. The current offer of OXPICIOUS NEWYEAR offer for the new user's- SGNEW can be applied for the first time users to get 10% off of up to 3 SGD plus 3 SGD off on the ticket rates. The offer is valid only till 2nd March 2021!
- The redbus ratings will allow you to check and assess each bus operator whose buses are available for booking. The S&S International buses have an overall rating of 4.24 from a total of 6k users, based on their travel experience.
- S&S International buses abide by all the rules and regulations put forward by the government. They also stick to the safety norms of redBus with cleaned and sanitized buses for the safety of all.
S&S International Major Routes and Details
- Route: Mersing Bus Terminal to JB Larkin Bus Terminal
Average price: SGD 4.16
Pick-up points: Mersing Bus terminal
Operational time: 7.45 am - 5 pm
- Route: Johor bahru to Kota tinggi
Average price: SGD 1.28
Pick-up points: JB Larkin bus Terminal
Operational time: 7.45 am - 1.55 pm
- Route: Batu pahat to Penang Sentral
Average price: SGD 20.49
Pick-up points: Batu Pahat bus terminal
Operational time: Only at 9.01 pm
- Route: Kluang Bus Terminal to Changlun Bus Station
Average price: SGD 25.61
Pick-up points: Kluang bus terminal
Operational time: Only at 9 pm