Key Points to Remember When Traveling on a Bus to Malacca
Malacca is one of the most-visited coastal cities of Malaysia and has a robust road network. There are abundant buses available to/from Malacca. You can book a bus to Malacca from various locations in Singapore and Malaysia easily via the redBus mobile application or website.
The key points to remember while booking a bus to/from Malacca are as follows:
- Malacca has an extensive road network and is well connected with other cities. The PLUS highway runs through Malacca with three exits and facilitates bus journeys from various points.
- The fare of a bus to Malacca on redBus can range from SGD 12 to SGD 26. The fare can change according to the bus type, operator, amenities offered, etc. and you can compare the prices of different buses via redBus.
- You can also find bus services from Malacca to various locations. The first bus from Malacca departs at 12:30 AM while the last bus departs at 11:45 PM.
- The bus operators present in Malacca have large fleets and provide on-time bus services to various locations.
- You can view the ratings and reviews of various operators via redBus before booking a Malacca bus ticket. One can compare the ratings of operators like Delima Express (4.08), KKKL Express (4.32), Maraliner (4.16), and so on.
- Some of the pick-up/drop-off points in Malacca for buses are Pulau Besar, Semabo, Swiss-Garden Hotel, Kandang, etc. You can filter a bus to Malacca based on various dropping points via redBus.
- You can get a discount of 10% with a cashback of 3 SGD while booking a bus to/from Malacca with redBus by applying the coupon code ‘SGNEW’. This offer on redBus is only valid till the 2nd of March, 2021.
- Malacca has a perfect blend of historical and natural attractions. The top tourist attractions in Malacca are Alor Gajah, Malacca River, Red Square, St. Paul’s Church, and The Shore Sky Tower.
- Some of the top places to eat in Malacca are Wild Coriander Melaka, hard Rock Cafe, and The Baboon House.
- Due to the recent COVID pandemic, cross-border bus services have been suspended for now. You can pre-register on redBus to get notified when Singapore-Malaysia bus services resume. Currently, a bus to Melaka is available only from Malaysian cities on redBus.
- redBus strictly follows all the travel guidelines laid by the government to provide a safe travel bubble to the passengers.