Key Points to Remember When Traveling on a Luxury Coach Bus
Luxury Coach is one of the biggest bus operators in Singapore that is connected with redBus. Luxury Coach has a massive experience of around 25 years in the conveyance sector. You can easily book a Luxury Coach bus via the redBus mobile application or website.
The key points to remember while travelling by Luxury Coach buses booked via redBus are as follows:
- Luxury Coach buses operate from various points in Singapore like Concorde Hotel, Boon Lay, Golden Mile Tower, etc. They connect Singapore to various cities of Malaysia like Kuala Lumpur (KL), Genting Highlands, Malacca, etc.
- Luxury Coach buses are equipped with all the necessary amenities to make your journey convenient. The amenities offered by Luxury Coach are LCD TV, seat belt, broadcast video system, charging points, WIFI, live tracking system, and reading light.
- Luxury Coach offers four types of buses that are Luxury Double Decker, Single Deck, Business Class, and Economy Class.
- You will get a discount of 10% (up to 3 SGD) plus 3 SGD cashback on booking Luxury Coach bus tickets via redBus. This offer is valid only till the 2nd of March, 2021. You will have to apply the coupon code ‘SGNEW’ on redBus to grab this offer.
- Luxury Coach is one of the top-rated bus operators in Singapore. The average rating of Luxury Coach buses on redBus is 4.52.
- Luxury Coach buses are disinfected at proper intervals to provide a safe travel environment to commuters. You will have to wear a mask and take care of your hand hygiene while travelling by a Luxury Coach bus.
- Singapore to Malacca is a prominent cross-border route served by Luxury Coach. They provide bus services from Singapore to Malacca between 7 AM and 11:01 PM daily.
- Luxury Coach also provides buses for reverse routes i.e., Malaysia to Singapore. Malacca to Singapore is a major reverse route for Luxury Coach buses. They serve from Malacca to Singapore between 6:30 AM to 11:45 PM daily. The popular boarding points in Malacca for buses to Singapore are Melaka Sentral and Estadia Hotel.
- Singapore to Kuala Lumpur is another major route covered by Luxury Coach buses. You can book a Luxury coach to KL via the easy-to-use redBus online platform.
- You can also find Luxury Coach bus services from Singapore to Genting Highlands on redBus. The main pick-up point in Singapore for buses to Genting is Concorde Hotel. You can view other Luxury Coach bus routes on redBus.