Luxury Coach Bus from Singapore to Malacca
In acumen to convenience of any traveller willing to take up a bus ride from Singapore to Malacca, shall opt for buses serviced by Luxury Coach. The bus company promises a first-class comfort service for any style of commuters like business or leisure travelers . Luxury Coach provide effective bus services from Singapore to Malacca. The expert drivers and staff ensures complete relaxation of the passengers.
Key Points to Remember When Traveling by Luxury Coach From Singapore to Malacca
The Luxury Coach from Singapore to Malacca is the best option for a cheap trip from Singapore to the historical state of Malaysia. Malacca is rich with heritage buildings and other monuments for people to enjoy and have a good time.
Some important travel information regarding Singapore to Malacca bus journey is provided below.
- Singapore to Malacca distance by road is around 250 km which the Luxury Coach service takes 4 hrs to complete
- The base bus fare of Luxury Coach from Singapore to Malacca is SGD 23 which may also go up depending upon the season or weekends.
- Luxury Coach service provides only one bus from Singapore to Malacca route which starts at 8 am.
- There are several other bus operators working on this route but the Luxury Coach is the most popular among the passengers with its comfortable reclining seats and other amenities available onboard.
- The ratings of Luxury Coach service given by the customers is 4.52 for its timely service with well-maintained coaches.
- The boarding point of Luxury Coach from Singapore is Concorde Hotel and the dropping point in Melaka Sentral.
- A few interesting places to visit in Malacca would be the Baba & Nyonya Heritage Museum, A Famosa the family resort, ruins and tombstones at St.Paul’s Church, Stadthuys museum, etc.
- A few popular recommendations of eateries in Malacca are the world cuisine from the Baboon House, Kedai Kopi Chung Wah for authentic Malaysian food, delicious desserts at Nancy’s Kitchen, Wa Zen Japanese Restaurant, etc.
- Malacca has just seen a relaxation on restrictions and has moved up to be a part of the CMCO (Controlled Movement Control Order) where buses can now service at their full capacities.
- On the other hand, Singapore has decided to suspend bus services and cross-border travel to and from Malaysia, temporarily.
redBus booking services will keep you updated on when and how you can book your bus tickets on this route and provide the most convenient and acceptable M-ticket for the bus travel.