Majestic Fast Ferry Tickets Online Booking
Cruise through the bustling Singapore Strait with Majestic Fast Ferry, a leading ferry operator based in Singapore. Connecting Singapore with Batam Island in Indonesia. Majestic Fast Ferry boasts some of the most luxurious, modern, and young ferries in the region.
As a responsible ferry operator, Majestic Fast Ferry prioritizes both passenger safety and comfort. They offer top-notch amenities and ensure each traveler enjoys a memorable and pleasant journey aboard our Majestic ferries.
Majestic Fast Ferry stormed into the highly competitive maritime industry in December 2014. Undeterred by established players, Majestic Ferry has offered efficient and delightful travel experience and has now grown its fleet to 14 state-of-the-art vessels.
Majestic Fast Ferry Address
1 Maritime Square #03-41,
HarbourFront Centre, Singapore 099253
Tel: +65 6344 6222
Plan your trip today for a hassle-free and enjoyable journey with Majestic Fast Ferry and opt for Booking ferry tickets online on redBus to experience the best ferry trips to and from Singapore to Batam.
Amenities on Majestic Fast Ferry Vessels
- Features two types of high-speed ferries: Majestic M200 , M317 and Wavemaster.
- Seating capacities of 317 or 168 available to suit varying travel needs.
- Both Majestic M200 and M317 have plush handcrafted leather seats fitted with Norwegian oak wood armrests for superior comfort during the ferry journey.
- Committed to high-quality, reliable, and comfortable ferry services for all passengers.
- Simplifies travel between Singapore and Indonesia with easy and convenient high-speed ferry options.
Majestic Ferry Routes
Travel has never been more convenient with Majestic Fast Ferry. The ferry schedule offers daily trips between Singapore and Batam/Tanjung Pinang. Whether you're departing from HarbourFront or Tanah Merah, we've got a Majestic Fast Ferry schedule that suits your itinerary.
For Singapore to Batam, Majestic Ferry operates between -
Singapore to Tanjung Pinang is another popular route for which the Majestic ferry departs from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal in Singapore and drops off passengers at the Tanjung Pinang Ferry Terminal.