Booking Bus Tickets Online with redBus
Singapore boasts of a vibrant economy, friendly people, and sites and monuments that are a treat for the eyes. Singapore has been listed as one of the top 10 most visited countries in the world and for all the right reasons. The country practices a fundamental system that promotes a green and safe environment, delicious food, cultural diversity, the latest fashion and newest trends in electronics, world-class shopping malls, cheap and convenient public transport, vibrant nightlife, and much more. Donned with beautiful architecture and alluring sites to see, Singapore is definitely the place to be for both business or pleasure. As a tourist or a local traveler, each and every part of Singapore is well-connected by a sophisticated transport system that can be utilized to get people from one place to another. The three main modes of public transport are buses, the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit), and taxis with buses being the most popular among the three.
With buses being the primary mode of transport, travelers are spoiled with a plethora of options when it comes to choosing a comfortable, punctual, and affordable bus for their journey. What makes redBus a viable choice is the fact that the process of booking bus tickets online has been simplified to help save time. People do not have to wait in long queues while wondering if they would even get a seat on a bus. redBus has simplified this process in such a way that people can effortlessly search, select, and book their bus tickets from the comfort of their home. redBus also offers the facility to book bus tickets online to neighboring countries like Malaysia and Thailand.
The redBus app and website has been designed to provide information that could be important to a particular traveler when they’re looking to book a bus ticket online. People can follow these simple steps to book a bus ticket on the redBus app or website:
- Travelers can search for their departure and arrival points under the “From” and “To” tabs, enter the date of their journey, and click the “Search” button
- A consolidated list of bus operators who provide their buses on that route would be displayed on the screen
- The traveler or user can use the filter option that’s available on the left of the screen
- Another way of filtering the displayed options is by clicking any of the tabs available next to the “Sort By” option
- Click any of the options such as “Departure,” “Duration,” “Arrival,” “Ratings,” and “Fare” to arrange the operators in ascending or descending order of that particular option
redBus will instantly send a confirmation message or email once the payment for the bus ticket has been completed. Once this is done, redBus will generate the customer’s bus ticket, thereby reserving their seat on the bus of their choice.
redBus has invested a great deal of time and effort in developing a safe and secure payment platform. Payments can be made with ease on the redBus platform as a customer can choose from a plethora of payment options such as Credit Cards, Debit Cards or PayPal. redBus ensures that every customer’s payment details and transaction history is kept safe and secure.
There are several categories of buses offered that people can choose to travel in such as Express Buses, Shuttle Buses, Coach Buses, and many more. The amenities provided on most of these buses could include:
- LED TV for entertainment purposes
- Blankets and pillows
- Live Tracking
- Charging points
By using the filter option, people can quickly scan and select the bus that can cater to every one of their needs and requirements. redBus offers the best deals and discounts on a wide range of routes as customer satisfaction is the bus portal’s top priority.
Top Places to Visit in Singapore:
There are numerous places where one can go and truly experience what makes Singapore such an alluring nation. Some of these places that should not be missed are:
- Marina Bay is the most famous attraction in Singapore with great things to do and see around the area like the science museum, shopping, dining, nightlife options, casino, and light shows.
- Singapore Flyer is the world’s largest observation wheel from which one can see panoramic views of the city and its various attractions.
- Gardens by the Bay is a huge, colorful, and futuristic park located in the Bay area which has a beautiful skywalk, over-sized seashell-shaped greenhouses, and gardens.
- Universal Studios is the first-ever amusement park of Southeast Asia, with many attractions and themed zones with rides, live shows, etc. for the entertainment of the whole family.
- Sentosa is a purpose-built island located in the Southern tip of Singapore with a collection of theme parks, beaches, golf, shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- Merlion: The iconic half-lion and half-fish fountain statue.
- Clarke Quay: Popular for nightlife and restaurants.
- Jurong Bird Park: Sprawling sanctuary with exotic bird species.
- Singapore Zoo Night Safari: Zoo with rainforest settings and night zoo.
- S.E.A Aquarium: Exotic Marine life on display.
With over 180 million trips booked on the redBus app and website, redBus offers a user experience like no other. Commanding the bus ticket industry in 6 countries (India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Peru, and Colombia), redBus strives to provide the best experience when booking a bus ticket online.
Book your bus ticket from the comfort of your home by using the redBus app or website and avail exclusive offers and discounts today!