Booking Bus Tickets Online with redBus
Singapore is a country of diversity, history, adventure, and progress. It is considered as one of the topmost countries in Asia for working and living. Many people come here for various opportunities, and a lot of travel happens within different parts of the country. Online travel services like redBus make travel to and from Singapore much easier and affordable for people. One can now book an online bus ticket with a click of a mouse and be ready to travel by bus Singapore without any hassles.
Why Book Bus Tickets with redBus Singapore?
Although there are many modes for transportation in Singapore, when it comes to convenience there is nothing better than a bus. Buses come with various amenities and services that cater to different needs of the passengers. There are various types of buses from AC to Non AC, single deck, double deck, and more that one can choose from. Buses are also cheaper than other travel options like flights, taxis, cars, etc. You even don’t have to hire a driver to travel as in the case of cars. So, you save more money. With the booking of bus ticket online, passengers can also avoid standing in queues as they can directly board the bus of their choice from their homes. Be it Transtar Travel Pte Ltd, Starmart Express or any other bus operators, redBus provides bus online ticket booking facility for several bus operators.
Popular Bus Operators in Singapore
There are various bus operators offering bus travel services in Singapore . Some of the popular ones are:
- Transtar Travel Pte Ltd: Transtar travel buses are a game changer when it comes to luxury bus services. It has continuously strived to offer passengers safe and first-class bus services in Malaysia and Singapore.Transtar Buses offers express and luxury bus services to Singapore, Petaling Jaya, Gelang Patah, Genting Highlands, and many other locations.
- Starmart Express: Starmart Express is an affordable bus operator with years of travelling experience on bustling roads of Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand. It has a diverse range of buses from Super VIP to economy and seater.
- KKKL Express : KKKL Express is one of the top-notch bus operators providing their services in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Hatyai. Through their 37 years, they have earned their popularity with top of the class amenities and punctual services.
- Supernice Grassland: Headquartered in Penang, Supernice Grassland is one of the best bus operators in Singapore and Malaysia since the 1980s. Besides daily commuters, tourists worldwide also prefer Supernice Grassland buses.
- 707 inc: The 707-Inc has 3 branches in Singapore and several offices, including the headquarters in Malaysia.. It has a large fleet of buses that operates on various routes between Singapore and Malaysia.
Amenities Offered by Bus Operators in Singapore
Bus operators in Singapore offer various amenities to passengers on the bus to make their journey as comfortable as possible. Some of these amenities include:
- Personal TV
- Bus Tracking
- Reading Light
- Recliner Seats
- Emergency Exit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Customer Support
Popular Routes in Singapore
The most popular bus routes to and from Singapore are:
- Bus Singapore to Kuala Lumpur: The distance between Singapore to Kuala Lumpur is 354.7 km which can be easily covered by a bus in 3 hours and 59 minutes. The first bus is at 00:45, and the last bus is at 23:59.
- Bus Singapore to Johor Bahru: The 25.1 km distance between Singapore and Johor Bahru is usually covered in 39 mins by a bus. The timing of the first bus is 7:10, and that of the last bus is 23:59.
- Bus Singapore to Malacca: Singapore to Malacca is a travel distance of 239.1 km and takes about 3 hours and 12 minutes. The first bus on the route is at 07:00, and the last one is at 23:01.
- Singapore to Genting Highlands: Singapore is around 401 km far from Genting Highlands and it takes 6 hours to cover this route by bus. The first bus on this route is at 5:30 am and the last one is at about 11:30 pm.
- Singapore to Cameron Highlands: The road distance from Singapore to Cameron Highlands is around 570 KM. It takes around 7-8 hours to cover this route by bus. The first Singapore to Cameron Highlands bus departs at 10:15 PM while last Singapore to Cameron Highlands bus departs at 11 PM.
- Singapore to Ipoh: Singapore to Ipoh travel has a distance of 570 km to cover which usually takes 7-9 hrs by bus.The first bus from Singapore starts at 10 am and the last bus to Ipoh is at 11.59 pm.
The bus fare on all these routes varies depending on the type of bus booked and the bus operator chosen. Passengers are provided with all the details about the bus during the online bus booking on the redBus app and website to help make an informed choice.
Popular Places to Visit in Singapore
- Universal Studios Singapore: Universal Studios Singapore is one of the most fun-filled adventure parks all over the world. It has 7 famous theme zones and 24 rides for both children and adults to enjoy.
- River Safari Singapore: River Safari Singapore is the only river-themed wildlife park in Asia. It has a wide variety of animals with red pandas being the most famous among them.
- Gardens By The Bay: Gardens By The Bay is an award-winning horticulture site comprising Bay East Garden and Bay South Garden. It has a mesmerizing waterfront and several species of trees rising as a vertical garden.
- Marina Bay: Marina Bay is Singapore’s one of the finest architecture. It has an ultra-luxury hotel, high-scale shopping complexes, and the finest dining places to offer you a fabulous recreational experience.
- S.E.A. Aquarium: S.E.A. Aquarium houses more than 1,000 marine life species with 1,00,000 aquatic animals to view and enjoy a sea walking experience
Booking Bus Online Tickets with redBus
Booking a bus ticket online through redBus follows just a few simple steps:
- Enter your travel details: Start by entering details like departure point, destination, date of journey and enter. You can also change the details through the ‘modify’ button.
- Filter buses: You can apply filters such as departure time, pick-up and drop-off points, and coach company so that you can only see the buses of your preference.
- Choose your bus and seat: Select the bus and a suitable seat, fill in all the passenger details and head to the ‘payment’ section.
- Pay the ticket price: There are numerous payment options available at redBus. You can pay through ATM transfer, or by using your Credit Card, Debit Card, or PayPal account.
Once the payment is done, your passenger details along with the confirmation would be sent to your email address and registered phone number. You will have to download the m-ticket on your mobile device and bring the same on the day of your departure while boarding the bus. Booking an online bus ticket is that easy with redBus!
Payment Options Available
redBus offers various payment options to its customers for booking their online bus ticket. Customers can choose as per their convenience among the following payment options for bus booking:
- Net banking
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Digital wallets
Advantages of Booking Bus Tickets Online with redBus
With over than 180 million trips booked on the redBus app and website, redBus offers a user experience like no other. Commanding the bus ticket industry in 6 countries (India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Peru, and Colombia), redBus strives to provide the best experience when booking a bus ticket online. With redBus, there's no need to queue up at the counter as you can pick up from thousands of bus routes and bus operators to book bus Singapore to all the popular routes. To top it all, you also get amazing discount offers and cashback when you book bus online tickets with us.
Book your bus ticket online from the comfort of your home by using the redBus app or website and avail exclusive offers and discounts today!