Key Points to Remember When Traveling on a Supernice Grassland Bus
Supernice Grassland started with just one express bus in 1980. The bus operator was earlier called Comfort Super Nice Express. Now, it has expanded to a large fleet of buses and is counted among the most popular bus services in Singapore. Grassland express provides luxurious buses on various routes of Singapore and Peninsular Malaysia.
- Grassland buses cover many cities in Malaysia and Singapore. Some of the popular ones include Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, Kedah, Sungai Petani, and Singapore.
- Grassland express has 30 SVIP buses in its fleet. It has two coach sets - 18 seaters and 27 seaters buses.
- Supernice Grassland takes utmost care of its passengers and offers multiple amenities for their convenience. Some of the popular amenities offered in Grassland buses are Wifi, air conditioning, reclinable seats, USB charging port, automatic LED, reading light, noise-proof coaches, water bottles, and more.
- Supernice Grassland express is offering a 10% discount on bus booking through redBus. The Oxipicious New Year discount can be availed for 3 SGD + 3 SGD cashback with the ‘SGNEW’ coupon code during payment checkout. The offer is valid till 02 March 2020.
- If customers are confused about bus selection, they can also assess the ratings and reviews of Supernice Grassland on redBus to make a better selection.
- Considering the current pandemic, Grassland express is abiding by all the safety guidelines issued by the government for public transportation. Some of these include mandatory mask-wearing covering the entire mouth and nose, provision of hand sanitizers, temperature check-ups of bus staff, and more.
Supernice Grassland - Major Routes and Details
Here are the major routes taken by Grassland buses along with operational time, average price, and pick-up points. In case one needs any further information about bus schedules, payment, and booking process, they can check out the redBus website or application.
- Route: Sungai Petani to Singapore
Pick-up points: Sungai Petani
Average price: RM 65.70
Operational time: 22:00 - 22:00
- Route: Sungai Petani to Johor Bahru
Pick-up points: Sungai Petani Bus Terminal, Sungai Petani, Terminal Bas Ekspres Ukir Square Sungai Petani
Average price: SGD 23.43
Operational time: 21:20 - 23:00