- Bus Tickets
- Show My Ticket
|Bus Operator||First Bus||Last Bus||Duration|
|Transtar Cross Border||07:00||23:59||1 hrs 0 mins||VIEW PRICE|
Singapore (SG) to Johor Bahru (JB) is one of the most frequented routes between Malaysia and Singapore. Bus from Singapore to JB or Johor Bahru takes just 31 minutes on an average. Though there are other options like flights and trains available for this route, buses are the most preferred option. You can find deluxe luxurious buses at affordable prices online when you look up bus ticket online from Singapore to JB.
Singapore, the city country, does not need much introduction. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Travelling within Singapore and a trip across the border to Malaysia are among the popular itineraries. The country offers spectacular options to spend a few days and enjoy, that too, within a tight or luxurious budget. The public transport system here is most convenient for visitors to travel within or across the border. Singapore has numerous daily buses and trains operating in Malaysia. Singaporeans work in Malaysia and cross the border daily, or weekly.
Johor Bahru, locally called JB, is the capital of Johor state in Malaysia. This is the border crossing city to and from Singapore and has great economical importance for being a transport hub. There are plenty of places of interest in the city. Prominent among them are the various shopping malls, cafes, restaurants, theme parks, religious and historical places, etc. One can easily spend 2-3 days in Johor Bahru before they head back home. The local bus services are excellent so you don't have to rely completely on taxis and cabs. Buses are available for local travel, intercity, as well as interstate travel as well.
Buses are available for local travel, intercity, as well as interstate travel as well. A bus to Johor Bahru is available from all cities of Malaysia. A direct bus from Singapore to Johor Bahru is also available.
A bus ticket from SG to JB starts from SGD 3 and can go up to SGD 11. The cheapest bus ticket will cost you a mere SGD 3. The travel duration is around 1 hour for this short distance of 24 km. There will be at least half an hour at the border crossing.
Transtar Travel Cross Border is the only bus operator serving Singapore to Johor Bahru route. The bus to Johor Bahru is mostly economy class, having a 2+2 seating arrangement. These buses may have different pick-up points and drop-off points. As per Singapore to Johor Bahru bus schedule the services are available from 7 am to 11.59 pm.
Be it coach bus, express bus, or luxury buses, redBus provides an easy interface for online ticket booking.
1. Please remember to carry your passport when traveling cross-border between Singapore and Johor.
2. Please verify if you need a visa to enter Malaysia based on nationality. If you don't have a current visa, you won't be able to enter Malaysia. Our bus partners and we are not accountable if you are denied entry to Malaysia; it's solely the passenger’s responsibility. You can visit the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Malaysia to learn more about
3. When you leave Singapore immigration customs, carry your passport along. You do not need to bring your luggage down with you.
4.. Upon entering Malaysian immigration and customs, you must bring your luggage down to be checked.
5. You can choose your boarding and drop-off points as desired when booking SG to JB buses. When booking tickets for a bus from Singapore to Johor Bahru, you can choose any of the boarding points be it Resort World Sentosa, Raffles Town, Changi Airport, and others.
6. Along the highway, buses might take a pit stop for a 5- to 10-minute bathroom break at the bus operator's discretion.
7. Once the buses reach Malaysia, get your passport stamped at the Singapore immigration custom counter.
A: A bus from Singapore to JB can be easily booked by using redBus website or app. You can add the travel details, check available buses and schedules, and get a confirmed bus tickets within a few minutes.
A: A bus ticket from Singapore to JB costs between SGD 3 and SGD 11. The cheapest bus ticket will cost you a mere SGD 3.
A: It takes around an hour to reach JB from Singapore by bus. The journey may take longer if there is traffic congestion or the bus takes a longer break.
A: Singapore to JB bus routes is served by many popular bus operators like KKKL Express, Transtar Travel, First Coach, The One Travel & Tours, Starmart Express etc. You can select the one based on your choice of bus and budget.
Do you want to exit reschedule flow?