StarMart Express Bus Ticket Booking
Starmart Express started its journey in 1989 and since its inception, they had been able to provide Starmart Express Bus services with the highest safety standards and consumer satisfaction. The buses run among bustling cities of Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand. A lot of tourists prefer StarMart buses due to their punctuality, economical prices, and safety.
Starmart Express is regarded as one of the best bus services in Singapore for providing affordable, convenient, and comfortable one-stop bus service to travellers. Passengers have easy access to the StarMart Bus service through the redBus application. Tickets can be directly booked from the app as all the buses are listed.
Amenities on Starmart Express
Starmart Express uses the latest Euro-3 models from Scania and Nissan with an electronically-controlled air suspension system. All Chassis follow preventive maintenance, rescue and repair services carried out by trained professionals. They also follow strict safety standards by using genuine parts. They are also certified in compliance with UN Regulation No.66 which is the latest safety standard. Passenger comfort for StarMart Bus is at utmost importance. Additional to all the basic amenities they also provide best-in-class amenities and experiences such as:
- Ergonomically designed passenger seats with German Standards
- 120-degree reclining ability
- Built-in massage functions
- 2-points safety belt
- Generous leg-room
- Spacious and generous undercarriage luggage compartments
The amenities mentioned above may differ with the type of Bus chosen to travel. The details are all available while booking the tickets through the application.
Passengers safety was always the utmost priority to StarMart Express and it is especially scrutinized during the pandemic. They follow strict precautionary measures against Covid-19 and some of them are:
- Extensive Sanitization and regular cleansing of the buses after every trip
- Masks are made mandatory to all the passengers during the travel and when in the bus
- Social Distancing norms are followed thoroughly.
Popular Travel Routes
From the inception, StarMart Express Bus services provide the best luxury coaches in Singapore to various parts of Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand. They offer more than 200 buses that have departures and arrivals among different countries. Various pick-up points in Singapore are also dedicated to StarMart Express Boon Lay, Golden Mile Tower and, City Plaza and they travel to various drop-off points such as Simpang Pulai, Tanjong Malim, Kuala Lumpur, Malacca, Park Royal Singapore.
The top routes covered by StarMart Express buses are as follows:
- Simpang to Singapore
- StarMart Express Boon lay to Penang
- Singapore to Yong Peng
- StarMart Express Boon lay to Berjaya times square
- Ayer Tawar to KLIA2
- Pasir Gudang to Alor Setar
- Simpang to Changlun
- Kajang to Kuala Kangsar
- Langkap to Singapore
- Pasir Gudang to Ipoh
Passengers can check more routes on the redBus application for making an online booking.
Types of StarMart Express Buses
StarMart Express provides an interconnected service of buses among different countries. Keeping in mind the needs of different customers travelling for different purposes they provide buses in three categories:
- Super VIP Air-Conditioned Coaches
- Economy Coaches
- Executive Wi-Fi coaches
Three categories differ in amenities provided and routes covered. Also, in the view of COVID-19, all the buses follow extensive sanitization and follow appropriate precautionary measures against it.
Popular Cities Covered
StarMart buses cover three important cities of South-East Asia namely Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. They not only provide intercountry travel but also travel inside the country. They cover a wide array of cities in all three countries to provide maximum comfort to the passengers. Some of the most widely travelled places through StarMart Express are:
- Boon Lay
- Kuala Lumpur
- Teluk Intan
Popular Pilgrimage Destinations with StarMart Express
StarMartBus is known to include many pilgrimage places on its route as they want to deliver the best service. These locations can be checked on the redBus application. Some of the locations that are great tourist attractions are:
- In Singapore
- Sentosa Island
- Singapore Botanic Gardens
- Singapore Flyer
- EA Aquarium
- In Malaysia
- Batu Caves Temple
- Buddhist Maha Vihara
- Sri Mahamariamman Temple
- Tian Pao Kong Chinese Temple
How to book a StarMart Express Bus on redBus?
redBus allows getting your tickets online without any hassle. redBus is trusted by many across the globe. All the information required for the travel is available ready on the redBus application. Any redBus user can book tickets of StarMart Express bus following these easy and simple steps:
- Firstly, open your redBus account on the redBus application.
- Fill in the details of the ‘Source’ and ‘Destination’ locations in the space provided.
- The Date needs to be mentioned for prospective travel.
- For more specific search, search for StarMart Express Buses.
- After running the search all the buses related to the same route will be shown on the screen.
- After selecting a preferred seat, tickets can be booked.
- After booking the StarMart Express ticket Online, payment has to be made through Debit or Credit Cards.
Disclaimer: Bus timings, routes, and fares are subject to change. Please check the redBus app or website for any last-minute changes.