StarMart Express Bus Routes & Timings
Starmart Express Bus Ticket Booking
About StarMart Express
StarMart Express started its services in 1989 from Taiping (Perak) as an express bus service between Singapore and Malaysia. It is one of the operators that offer seamless bus services between Singapore and Peninsular Malaysia. It operates single-deck buses to different locations in Singapore and Malaysia. StarMart serves multiple bus terminals and drop-off points to boost customer convenience in many cities.
Usually, Starmart buses have a seating capacity of 27 passengers. All the buses are equipped with air conditioning to boost the comfort level of passengers. Starmart buses offer daily departures to several points in Malaysia and Singapore. Also, the cross-border buses are high in frequency to offer seamless connection. Some of the major locations served by Starmart buses are Singapore, Gopeng, Kampar, Kangsar, Kluang, and Malacca. StarMart Express covers almost all the locations in the Peninsular Malaysia region.
StarMart Express Address and Contact Information
Malaysia Headquarter Office
No. 10, Jalan Medan Simpang,
Medan Simpang, 34700 Simpang, Taiping.
Contact Number: +605 847 5055
Singapore Headquarter Office
6001, Beach Road #01-47,
Golden Mile Tower,
(Near Nicoll Highway MRT Station)
Contact Number: +65 6295 2103
Apart from the offices, StarMart Express also has counters at several bus transit points in Malaysia and Singapore. However, to avoid standing in a queue, you can also book bus Singapore tickets online for StarMart buses with us. Be it coach bus, express bus, or luxury buses, redBus provides an easy interface for online ticket booking.
StarMart Express Bus Services Key Points
Standout features of StarMart Express are as follows:
- All Starmart buses have luggage space and extra legroom for passenger convenience.
- Starmart Express is a top choice for bus from Singapore to Malaysia. Be it KL to Singapore bus , Malacca to Singapore bus , bus from Singapore to Malacca , or bus from Singapore to KL , you can find Starmart buses on each of these routes.
- Most StarMart passenger reviews on redBus are positive, suggesting its excellent bus service.
- The bus operator has an average rating of 3.62 out of 5 on redBus. Passengers can read the review to know about the travel experiences of other passengers with this service to get an extended view of its ground reality
- StarMart online booking is affordable with redBus.
- One can book a StarMart bus ticket online for a future date with redBus.
StarMart Bus Services
All StarMart coaches offer several amenities to passengers during their respective trips. StarMart online booking with redBus allows you to view the amenities offered by any StarMart bus. Some onboard amenities offered on StarMart Express coaches include a 2-point safety belt, 120-degree reclinable seat, Luggage compartment among many others.
The amenities mentioned above may differ with the type of Bus chosen to travel. The details are all available while booking the tickets through the application.
Popular Routes Served by StarMart Express
Be it Bus to KL or Bus to Melaka , StarMart Express serves a lot of popular routes across Singapore and Malaysia. With its fleet of 200 coaches, StarMart coaches ply on the followung routes -
Passengers can check more routes on the redBus application for making an online booking.
Popular Bus Terminals
StarMart Express on bus terminals and stops in Singapore and Malaysia to offer nonstop bus services. Some of the top bus terminals/stops services by StarMart Express are as follows:
- Kajang Bus Terminal
- Hentian Raya Bagan Serai
- Melaka Sentral
- Ipoh Amanjaya
- Stesen Bas Kulim
- Terminal Bas Yong Peng
Popular Pilgrimage Destinations with StarMart Express
StarMartBus is known to include many pilgrimage places on its route as they want to deliver the best service. These locations can be checked on the redBus application. Some of the locations that are great tourist attractions are:
- In Singapore
- Sentosa Island
- Singapore Botanic Gardens
- Singapore Flyer
- EA Aquarium
- In Malaysia
- Batu Caves Temple
- Buddhist Maha Vihara
- Sri Mahamariamman Temple
- Tian Pao Kong Chinese Temple
Visit www.redbus.sg to know more about how to have a stress-free and comfortable journey by booking a bus ticket online in Singapore.
Disclaimer: Bus timings, routes, and fares are subject to change. Please check the redBus app or website for any last-minute changes.
How to book a StarMart Express Bus Tickets on redBus?
Anyone can book tickets for StarMart Express buses on redBus following these easy and simple steps:
- Search for your route on redBus along with the exact travel date.
- Choose a StarMart Express bus from the list of available buses on the selected road route.
- Select your seat on a Starmart bus and enter commuter plus contact details on redBus.
- Pay the StarMart Express bus ticket amount online on redBus.
- Once you have completed the online payment, redBus will provide you with your bus online tickets as an e-ticket/M-ticket on your registered mobile number.