Book Golden mile tower Bus Tickets
Golden mile tower bus terminal helps passengers to choose from an array of bus routes connecting cities like Malacca, Penang, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Paka, Terengganu and many more. A number of buses operating from places like Golden Mile Complex, Boon Lay, etc. consider their destination as Golden mile tower terminal. Simply check on the bus schedules and book online bus tickets on redBus.sg and avoid all the hassles of queuing at bus counters. Passengers can select their preferred bus types operating at Golden mile tower, which comes in the categories of Executive Coach, Xtreme, Club Class, VIP, Seater, etc.
Key Points to remember about Golden Mile Tower
Situated next to the Golden Mile Complex, Golden Mile Tower is often mistaken to be the other one. Golden Mile Tower is a commercial building with various offices and shops. At the same time, it is also the acting bus terminal in Singapore, where most of the buses from Malaysia choose as their destination point. It is one of the busiest bus stations in Singapore.
Here is some important information regarding this tower.
- Golden Mile Tower is the destination point for buses mainly coming from Kuala Lumpur, Ipoh, Malacca, Johor Bahru, etc.
- The ticket fare of buses connecting to this tower usually ranges between SGD 15-60. It differs with the destination, distance, and bus company.
- You can find more than 300 daily buses arriving or starting from the Golden Mile Tower in Singapore.
- The most popular routes of Golden Mile Tower bus are Kuala Lumpur, KLIA, TBS, Malacca, Genting Highlands, Berjaya Times Square, etc.
- More than ten bus operators either start or end their services at this bus terminal at various timings.
- The top bus companies operating from this bus terminal are, Plusliner (3.95), Transtar (3.69), Sri Maju Express Kangar (3.54), StarMart Express (3.48).
- Golden Mile Tower has centralised AC with several shops for shopping, food stalls and restaurants for refreshments, a waiting area with comfortable chairs, ATMs, mobile recharging areas, ticket counters etc.
- All types of buses varying in their comfort levels arrive or depart from this tower. The bus type that is common here is the express buses from Malaysia.
- Golden Mile Tower address is #01-16, 5001 Beach Road, Golden Mile Complex, Singapore 199588.
- redBus online bookings and mobile app bookings are available for all buses operating from the Golden Mile Tower. The buses are easily found here with several deals or discount options advantageous for the passengers.