Bus From Golden Mile Tower
Book Golden Mile Tower Bus Tickets
Golden Mile Tower bus terminal helps passengers to choose from an array of bus routes connecting cities like Malacca, Penang, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Paka, Terengganu and many more. A number of buses operating from places like Golden Mile Complex, Boon Lay, etc. consider their destination as Golden Mile Tower terminal. Simply check on the bus schedules and book online bus tickets on redBus.sg and avoid all the hassles of queuing at bus counters. Passengers can select their preferred bus types operating at Golden Mile Tower, which comes in the categories of Executive Coach, Xtreme, Club Class, VIP, Seater, etc.
Key Points to remember about Golden Mile Tower
Situated next to the Golden Mile Complex, Golden Mile Tower is often mistaken to be the other one. Golden Mile Tower is a commercial building with various offices and shops. At the same time, it is also the acting bus terminal in Singapore, where most of the buses from Malaysia choose as their destination point. It is one of the busiest bus stations in Singapore.
Here is some important information regarding this tower.
- Golden Mile Tower is the destination point for buses mainly coming from Kuala Lumpur, Ipoh, Malacca, Johor Bahru, etc.
- The ticket fare of buses connecting to this tower usually ranges between SGD 15-60. It differs with the destination, distance, and bus company.
- You can find more than 300 daily buses arriving or starting from the Golden Mile Tower in Singapore.
- The most popular routes of Golden Mile Tower bus are , or , or
- Golden Mile Tower serves buses arriving from and departing to Kuala Lumpur, KLIA, TBS, Malacca, Genting Highlands, Berjaya Times Square, etc.
- More than ten bus operators either start or end their services at this bus terminal at various timings.
- The top bus companies operating from this bus terminal are, Plusliner (3.95), Transtar (3.69), Sri Maju Express Kangar (3.54), StarMart Express (3.48).
- Golden Mile Tower has centralised AC with several shops for shopping, food stalls and restaurants for refreshments, a waiting area with comfortable chairs, ATMs, mobile recharging areas, ticket counters etc.
- All types of buses varying in their comfort levels arrive or depart from this tower. The bus type that is common here is the express buses. If you are looking for a bus from Singapore to Malaysia , this is the right boarding point.
- Golden Mile Tower address is #01-16, 5001 Beach Road, Golden Mile Complex, Singapore 199588.
- redBus online bookings and mobile app bookings are available for all buses operating from the Golden Mile Tower. The buses are easily found here with several deals or discount options advantageous for the passengers. Looking to book a ticket for , , and other popular routes from top operators like l, , , , , and more? Check out redBus, where you can easily select your boarding point and bus terminal for convenient travel.
How can I buy my tickets to Golden Mile Tower?
You can buy your bus tickets to and from Golden Mile Tower or to any destination of your choice in Singapore by just entering the official website of redBus that is redbus.sg
Should I book my bus ticket at the counter or on the redBus platform?
There are 2 ways in which you can buy a bus ticket nationwide. You can physically go to the terminal of your choice, go to the counter of the bus operator with which you want to travel, queue, select a seat and book your ticket. Or if you prefer you can visit redbus.sg and reserve your seat in 5 minutes from the comfort of your home or office.
Can I choose the terminal I want to arrive or depart through redBus?
Of course you can! Search the terminal of your preference in the pick up point or destiny field, then choose your travel date and click the search button. redBus will show you a list of bus operators that go to your destination and their schedules.
Should I take my printed bus ticket to Golden Mile Tower?
It is not necessary to take your printed bus ticket, but you must bring the e-ticket that we send to your email once the purchase is finished. In the terminal, go to the counter of your bus company, present it and they will give you the ticket that you must present at the time of boarding.
What happens if the bus does not leave at the time my ticket dictates and / or is cancelled?
These logistical problems and their solutions need to be consulted directly in the counter of the bus operator.
Will I find a redBus counter at the terminals?
At the moment we do not have our own counters at the terminals. However, for any questions you can contact us through the Call Center or go to the Bus Operator's own counter.
Do I need to make an account on the redBus website to buy a bus ticket?
No, you do not need to make an account with redBus to book a ticket. But it is advisable to make an account to help speed up the buying process the next time you want to travel. Also, redBus offers a number of discounts and offers which you can easily access and use if you are registered.
How do I contact the customer service department of redBus, Singapore?
If you need help with your purchase or if you have any questions about a particular bus operator or route, you can contact the redBus customer service department in Singapore by dialing +65-31637355 or by sending an email to email@example.com