Key Points to Remember When Traveling on a Bus From Genting Highlands
Genting Highlands is among the most-visited hill stations of Southeast Asia with a lot of tourists annually. Distributed across the state of Pahang and Selangor, Genting Highlands offers various natural, pilgrimage, and architectural attractions. You can easily find a bus to Genting via the easy-to-use interface of the redBus mobile application or website.
The key points to remember while travelling by a Genting Highlands bus are listed below:
- Genting Highlands has a well-connected road network to facilitate bus journeys. The travel time of a bus to Genting can depend on the distance of the route, weather condition, type of bus, etc.
- The price of a seat in a bus to Genting from various locations can range between SGD 15 to SGD 35.
- Besides frequent buses to Genting, you can also find buses from Genting to various locations. The first bus from Genting Highlands departs at 12:30 AM while the last bus departs at 10 PM.
- A lot of operators on redBus will provide you a coach to Genting Highlands. The operators servicing Genting Highlands have a large fleet and boast a multi-national presence.
- You can compare the ratings & reviews of various Genting bus operators to choose the best available services with redBus. The ratings can be compared on redBus like Aerobus (4.41), Transtar Travel (3.7), Five Star Tours (3.47), and so on.
- redBus is currently providing a discount of 10% plus a cashback of SGD 3 on booking Genting bus tickets. This offer is valid till the 2nd of March, 2021, and can be used by applying the coupon code ‘SGNEW’.
- The most popular boarding/dropping points of buses in the city are Awana Bus Terminal, Awana Skyway Terminal, First World Bus Terminal, Resort Hotel, and Skyavenue Station.
- Genting Highlands offers picturesque views and various tourist attractions. Some of the top places to visit in the city are Ripley’s Adventure, Skytropolis Theme Park, Resorts World Genting, Chin Swee Caves Temple, and Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm.
- The most popular eateries in Genting are Chin Swee Vegetarian Restaurant, Good Friends Restaurant, and Hou Mei Restaurant.
- Due to the COVID scenario, there is currently no bus to Genting available on redBus. The government has only allowed domestic bus services and redBus follows the government guidelines strictly.
- On the redBus portal, users can pre-register to get notified when a bus to Genting is available. It will also help you in doing priority-based Genting bus booking.