Key Points to Remember When Traveling on an Aerobus
Aerobus is a popular bus operator in Singapore that is known for its professional drivers and efficient amenities. Aerobus started its services in 2007, and since then, it is providing quality travel services on various routes all across the country and cross-border to Malaysia. redBus offers a very transparent and easy bus ticket booking of Aerobus on its website and app.
- The popular regions covered by Aerobus are Genting highlands, Pengerang, TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan), Kuala Lumpur, Puchong, Petaling Jaya, and Subang Skypark.
- Aerobus has a large fleet of buses. It runs comfortable seater buses on all its routes.
- Aerobus provides many amenities to passengers for a convenient journey. These include air conditioning, recliner seats, robust customer support, fire extinguisher, emergency exit, reading light, Wi-Fi, charging point.
- On Aerobus booking on redBus, customers get a 10% Oxipicious New Year discount up to cashback of 3 SGD + 3 SGD. One can avail this offer by using code ‘SGNEW’ during their payment. The offer is valid till March 02, 2021.
- Aerobus also have good ratings on redBus. It has 4.41 out of 5 stars.
- Considering the current pandemic situation, Aerobus is offering deep cleaned and sanitized buses for traveling to ensure the safety of passengers. Furthermore, the bus operator also conducts regular temperature check-ups of all its staff and follows all the health protocols issued by the government.
Aerobus - Major Routes and Details
Some of the top routes on which Aerobus provides its services are listed below along with their average fare, pickup points, and operational time for passengers’ reference.
- Route: Kuala Lumpur to Genting highlands
Average price: SGD 3.59
Pickup points: Pekeliling Bus Terminal, KL Sentral, TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan)
Operational time: 7:00 - 19:00
- Route: Puchong to Genting highlands
Average price: RM 15
Pickup points: Puchong (IOI Mall), Puchong
Operational time: 9:30 - 9:30
- Route: Pengerang to Kuala Lumpur
Average price: RM 39.90
Pickup points: Pengerang, Sungai Rengit, Bandar Penawar
Operational time: 8:00 - 23:55
- Route: KLIA to Puchong
Average price: RM 12
Pickup points: KLIA 1, KLIA 2
Operational time: 5:30 - 23:30
For more information about Aerobus services on these routes, please check out the redBus app and website.
Aerobus Bus Ticket Booking
Aerobus is one of the popular bus service providers serving in the travel industry. The bus company provides punctual and effective services. Aerobus is recognized for creating travel convenience for many commuters. All types of buses offered by Aerobus help in connecting cities. This bus service provider assures passenger safety and comfort.
History of Aerobus
With its commencement in 2007, Aerobus has been a popular bus travel service across Singapore and Malaysia. Aerobus buses provide their travel services across different routes, connecting many cities. These locations would include KL Sentral, Genting Highlands, KLIA, and KLIA2. Aerobus promises to provide its passengers with only the most comfortable bus travel experience and consistently upholds it. A large number of travelers prefer to use Aerobus as it provides punctual vehicles as well as a comfortable travel experience. Aerobus is thus one of the largest providers of bus service in Singapore, bridging it to major Malaysian cities. The Aerobus schedule can be checked using the redBus website or application.
Aerobus caters to the customer’s satisfaction as well as their needs. The staff at Aerobus are not only cordial but also very approachable. This would thus allow customers to approach staff without hesitation in any queries or required help. The bus drivers are well trained and highly experienced, thus allowing for a safe journey. Aerobus tickets can be booked through the use of trustworthy and transparent online booking services like redBus. redBus clearly displays Aerobus price, thus making the ticket booking experience stress-free.
In the case of any questions or doubts regarding ticket booking, customers and passengers would not need to hesitate in deciding to contact the Aerobus office. The contact details have been mentioned below.
Top Routes Covered by Aerobus
Aerobus Address & Contact Information
LCCT Coach Bay
Telephone Number: +6010-2923888 (Available for 24 hours)
First World Bus Terminal
Telephone Number: N/A
Aerobus Bus Services
Aerobus is experienced in offering bus services across a number of city routes. The bus company makes continuous efforts in providing prompt service. It consists of well-maintained buses and cordial staff assisting passengers at all times. Travelling with Aerobus as their buses adhere to time and deliver an enjoyable experience.
Aerobus Online Bus Ticket Booking on redBus
To travel with Aerobus, log on to redBus.sg and book your bus ticket to your destination. Now redBus customers can securely book Aerobus tickets with debit card, credit card and net banking. All passengers are eligible to ongoing time to time deals and offers and make sure they have a discounted journey with us.