Sri Maju Express Kangar Bus Ticket Booking
Sri Maju Express Kangar is one of the popular bus service providers serving in the travel industry. The bus company provides punctual and effective services. Sri Maju Express Kangar is recognized for creating travel convenience for many commuters. All types of buses offered by Sri Maju Express Kangar help in connecting cities. This bus service provider assures passenger safety and comfort.
How to Book a Sri Maju bus Ticket on redBus?
RedBus has one of the easiest and most friendly user interfaces for booking bus tickets online. It will take you less than 5 mins to book your Sri Maju ticket using redBus.
redBus connects you with reliable and trusted bus operators, thereby helping you enjoy the most affordable bus travel experiences. Please follow the steps mentioned below to book your Sri Maju bus tickets online with redBus -
- The first step in the process is to download the redBus mobile application or visit the redBus website. You don't necessarily need to sign in to book your tickets on redBus.
- After visiting the redBus website or mobile application, navigate to the 'From' and 'To' option available on the homepage.
- Here, you need to enter your source and destination locations.
- Choose the date of travel and check for bus availability by clicking on 'Search Buses'.
- You will get a list of buses available for your desired route and date. You can filter Sri Maju buses from the list using the 'Bus Operator' filter. Choose a bus from the options based on amenities offered and timings.
- After this, click on 'View Seats' to select a preferred seat from the seat layout. Choose your boarding and drop-off points.
- Click on 'Proceed to Book' and feed in your personal details along with your contact information.
- Click on 'Proceed to Pay' to make the payment and confirm your ticket.
- You can choose to apply a coupon code (if available) in this section. redBus has multiple online payment options for it's users, such as debit/credit cards, net banking, mobile wallets, etc. Choose your preferred mode of payment to confirm your Sri Maju bus seat.
Once the booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-ticket and m-ticket on your email ID and mobile phone.
History of Sri Maju Express
Sri Maju Express was founded in 1978 and had just one coach under it. The company has now grown and has a fleet size of 128 buses. They have been providing cross-border bus services for more than 25 years and has a lot of loyal customers. They boast a multinational presence and have their offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand. They are known for their on-time and frequent bus services to different cities. There are around 14 branches of Sri Maju group throughout Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand. Daily commuters and tourists prefer Sri Maju buses due to their frequent and economical services.
They provide frequent bus services from Singapore to various Malaysian cities like Kuala Lumpur, Genting Highland, Ipoh, Lumut, Penang, etc. They also provide bus services from Singapore to Hatyai (Thailand). They provide a wide range of amenities, on-board like newspapers, snacks, central TV, fire extinguisher, etc. They operate various types of buses to choose from SVIP, Seater, Economy, and Standard buses. They have well-trained drivers who know about the route and provide a safe travel experience. Their buses are spacious and are equipped with comfortable seats.
Sri Maju bus tickets are also available online. You can reach out at email@example.com for a tour exit from Singapore. You can also visit heir official site to know more about offerings. The office address and Sri Maju contact information are mentioned below.
In 2020, redBus launched Safety+, a new safety measure to help prevent and contain the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
Safety+ helps bus operators showcase that they strictly comply with the government’s safety measures. Passengers can look out for this sign to identify bus operators who follow all the guidelines issued by the authorities.
A bus with Safety+ sign has undergone the deep cleaning and disinfection process. It also provides hand sanitizers and conducts temperature checks regularly. It’s staff all wear approved masks throughout the journey.
To ensure further protection, redBus requests users to follow social distancing and personal hygiene rules. These rules include the usage of face masks, washing of hands, etc. Passengers are also requested to avoid travelling in case they have any Covid-19 symptoms.