Key Points to Remember When Traveling on a Sri Maju Express Bus
Sri Maju Express based in Kangar is one of the largest bus operators in Malaysia and Singapore. They have been providing bus services in Southeast Asia for more than 25 years. You can easily book Sri Maju bus tickets via the redBus mobile application/website. Sri Maju Express is preferred by travellers due to their on-time bus services.
Some of the key points to remember when travelling by a Sri Maju bus are as follows:
- Sri Maju buses operate from various points in Singapore like from Golden Mile Tower, Jurong East, Boon Lay, etc. Sri Maju provides bus services from Singapore to various locations in Malaysia (especially peninsular Malaysia) like Kuala Lumpur, Ipoh, Lumut, Genting Highland, etc.
- Sri Maju buses offer various amenities on board to make your bus journey convenient. Some of the amenities offered by Sri Maju buses are air conditioners, comfortable seats, luggage storage facility, personal TV, charging point, reading light, etc.
- Sri Maju Express provides various types of buses that are SVIP, Seater, Economy, and Standard.
- You will get a discount of 10% (maximum 3 SGD) along with an additional 3 SGD cashback on booking Sri Maju bus tickets with redBus. This offer on redBus is valid till the 2nd of March, 2021. You can apply the code ‘SGNEW’ to get the aforementioned discount & cashback.
- The average rating of Sri Maju Express on redBus is 3.58. You can also view the reviews of Sri Maju Express on redBus before booking bus tickets.
- Sri Maju Express buses follow all the travel guidelines laid by the regulatory authorities. They regularly disinfect their buses and promote the use of face masks while travelling.
- Kangar to Seri Iskandar is a major route covered by Sri Maju buses. Sri Maju Express buses operate on this route between 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM.
- You can also choose to travel from Sungai Petani to Seri Manjung by Sri Maju buses. The major dropping point of this route is Stesen Bas Seri Manjung. Sri Maju services this route between 2:45 PM to 6:45 PM.
- Alor Setar to Putra Jaya is another major route served by Sri Maju. The major pick-up points in Alor Setar for Sri Maju buses are Terminal Bas Shahab Perdana and Alor Setar. Sri Maju services this route between 10 AM and 11:59 PM. You can find the schedule of Sri Maju buses on the remaining routes on redBus.