Melaka Sentral Boarding Pass | Avoid Long Queues and Save Time
Melaka sentral bus terminal helps passengers to choose from an array of bus routes connecting cities like Malacca, Penang, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Paka, Terengganu and many more. A number of buses operating from places like Golden Mile Complex, Boon Lay, etc. consider their destination as Melaka sentral terminal. Simply check on the bus schedules and book online bus tickets on redBus.sg and avoid all the hassles of queuing at bus counters. Passengers can select their preferred bus types operating at Melaka sentral, which comes in the categories of Executive Coach, Xtreme, Club Class, VIP, Seater, etc.
redBus users can now skip the hassle of standing in a long queue by booking a Melaka Sentral online ticket on redBus, Singapore website and opting in for the special boarding pass with QR code. At present, passengers who have booked bus tickets from Melaka Sentral to their respective destinations need to stand in a long queue for collecting their boarding pass even when they have a confirmed bus ticket. The online tickets need to be exchanged into physical boarding passes. However, by opting for the redBus boarding pass with a QR Code, one can totally skip the queue and take their bus without wasting time. Passengers are only required to show their printed boarding pass at the boarding gate of Melaka Sentral and scan the QR code sent via mail before boarding.
Booking Steps for Melaka Sentral Boarding Pass
Opting-in for the this special redBus boarding pass with QR code required only a few simple steps:
- Select Melaka Sentral as your ‘source’ and choose any desired destinations. You would see a QR boarding pass widget on the search result page along with the list of buses available.
- Passengers can also see the nominal fee for opting for the boarding pass provided below. Keep the opt-in button on to choose the special boarding pass.
- You would then be required to head to the payment section and complete the payment formalities. Once the payment is made, they will receive an email with their boarding pass and QR Code.
If someone is booking tickets for multiple people, there would be more QR codes in the email. In case of canceling and rescheduling the tickets, passengers need to note the following points:
- If the user cancels the tickets, the boarding pass and QR code would also be canceled, and the users will receive an email confirmation about the cancellation.
- In the case of rescheduling the tickets, a new boarding pass and QR code will be generated, and users will receive the same via email.
Passengers will find the QR code scanner at the boarding gate of Melaka Sentral bus terminal. Also, note that platform details will not be available on the boarding pass. Passengers can check the same from the turnstile screen some time before the departure.