Transnasional Bus Ticket Booking
Transnasional is a leading bus operator in Singapore and Malaysia. With bus operations spanning over three decades, the company has built a name of itself for a safe and comfortable bus journey. It serves buses on more than 200 locations in Singapore and Malaysia, covering all major cities and towns in Malaysia. With more than 1000 daily departures, Transnasional is the preferred choice for visitors, local commuters, and travelers for bus travel.
Transnasional provides safe and affordable bus travel with well-maintained buses with many amenities. With the latest design buses and using innovative technologies, it constantly keeps striving to provide the best travel experience. The bus operator was the first to implement the electronic bus ticketing system for faster, efficient, and accurate ticketing. This enabled the passengers to book their bus tickets from any ticketing counter and plan their journey. It also helped in easy return and book tickets 60 days in advance. Another first by Transnasional is insurance coverage for its passengers and their baggage.
Amenities Offered by Transnasional
Transnasional strives to deliver the best customer satisfaction and superb travel experience. To achieve the status of one of the best bus services in Malaysia and Singapore, it offers the best of bus amenities and safety measures. Transnasional buses are equipped with all basic facilities along with spacious legroom and comfortable reclining seats. All Transnasional buses have a routine check-up to ensure their upkeep and safety. The safety of the passenger and their luggage is also taken care of along with comfort. The bus operator provides insurance coverage for its passengers and their luggage, in case of any unfortunate incident.
Some of the basic amenities in Transnasional buses include the following.
- USB Charging ports
- Spacious legroom
- GPS locator
- Infonet system – music, movies, and online games
- Air conditioner
- Recliner seats
Transnasional offers many buses for all types of passengers, so the amenities may differ for the different bus types. You can check the amenities provided on the transnasional bus while booking your ticket using redBus.
Popular Routes Covered by Transnasional Bus
Transnasional has numerous buses operating in Singapore and every state of Malaysia. The bus operator seamlessly connects Singapore to various places in Malaysia and various Malaysian cities to each other. For the comfort of the passengers, Transnasional has many accessible pick-ups and drop-off points. Some of the prominent Transnasional routes are:
- Singapore to Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur to Penang
- Kuala Lumpur to Johor
- Singapore to Penang
- Singapore to Melaka
- Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- Kuala Lumpur to Teluk Intan
- Kuala Lumpur to Alor Setan
- Seremban to Kuantan
- Shah Alma to Melaka
- Kuantan to Singapore
Please note that these are just a few of the popular routes of Transnasional buses. There are many more cities and routes covered by Transnasional. Check the Transnasional bus availability on the redBus portal for your route.
Types of Buses Offered by Transnasional
Transnasional offers various types of buses to fulfill the travel needs of its passengers. All its buses are equipped with basic travel amenities and well-maintained to ensure a comfortable and safe travel. The Transnasional buses to provide the best travel experience for its passengers make no compromise on the comfort and safety measures. Some of the types of buses offered by Transnasional are:
- Executive Coach.
- Economy Club Class.
- Business Economy Class.
The type of Transnasional bus availability differs for different routes. The different types of buses have a different set of amenities with different bus fare. The buses with additional amenities usually have higher fare than the standard bus fare. Check the availability of types of Transnasional buses plying on your route using the redBus website or mobile application.
Popular Cities Covered by Transnasional Buses
Transnasional connects Singapore and numerous cities and towns in Malaysia. Some of the popular cities covered by Transnasional buses are:
Please note that these are just a few of the popular cities covered by Transnasional buses. There are many more cities and towns in Malaysia covered by Transnasional. Check the availability of Transnasional buses on the redBus portal or mobile application for your city/town.
How to Book a Transnasional Bus Ticket on redBus?
RedBus is a hassle-free platform for booking a transnasional ticket online. You can easily book your bus tickets on redBus website or mobile application. To book your transnasional online bus ticket on redBus, follow these below-mentioned easy steps:
- Visit the redBus website or open the redBus mobile application on your phone. You can directly book the bus tickets without signing in.
- See the ‘From’ and ‘To’ buttons on the interface. Enter your boarding and destination city/town or choose from the drop-down menu.
- Select the date of your journey and check the buses' availability for that date by clicking on the ‘Search’ button.
- A list of available buses with timings and other details will be displayed. Choose the one suitable for you from the listed options as per your preference.
- After choosing the bus suitable for you, click on the ‘View Seats’ button to see the available seats. Select the seat of your choice from the seat layout displayed.
- After selecting your preferred seats, click on the ‘Proceed to Book’ button. Enter your name and contact details to complete the booking in the next layout.
- Enter any Coupon code if any is applicable for a discount on your ticket and move to the payment page. The redBus payment page is secure and safe, with multiple payment options provided. Pay for your tickets, and you will receive an e-ticket along with a confirmation mail on your email id.
Disclaimer: Bus timings, routes, and fares are subject to change. Please check the redBus app or website for any last-minute changes.