City Express Bus Routes & Timings
City Express Bus Ticket Booking
About City Express
City Express started in 1989 and is among Singapore's oldest and most trusted bus operators. The company also extends its services to various places in Malaysia and Thailand. There are over 15 well-established offices spread across the important bus terminals of Singapore and Malaysia. Any City Express bus ticket can either be booked from these counters and offices or pre-booked online via sites like redBus. The operator provides luxury buses across all the major tourist and business locations, and offers extraordinary services and care to its customers. There are over 300 experienced efficient, and well-trained staff in its crew offering services across all the various SVIP, Standard Economy, and Executive Luxury bus types that cover Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand.
In its initial days, the company was most commonly known as City Holiday Express Tours and Travels, but after rebranding, they have kept its popularity and promise to serve the passengers on this route unconditionally. There are over 200 high-quality coaches that carry passengers every day on various routes across these countries.City Express has an operational history dating back to 1989. Since the company operates in a service-centric manner, most of these buses are priced affordably.
The company operates in Singapore and almost every city on the West Coast of Peninsular Malaysia with a high frequency of service trips for major cities like Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor Bahru, Malacca, Kangar, Shah Alam, and Klang.
City Express offers customers some of the best luxury coaches in Singapore. Every bus operated by the company is well-maintained and comes with basic amenities including air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, noise-free cabins, and comfortable seats. Additionally, the company is also known for employing friendly and support staff, for serving and helping out customers during their journey.
City Express Bus Types
The various types of bus used by City Express across different routes include -
- SVIP or Super VIP coaches
- Standard Economy Coaches
- Executive Luxury coaches
- Seater type normal coaches
With such a wide fleet of vehicles, City Express is able to serve a larger audience and provide them with the option of choosing how they wish to travel.
You can visit to know more about the offerings of City Express. The City Express headquarter is in Muar, Malaysia, but they also have counters/offices in Singapore.
City Express Address and Contact Information
264-9, Batu 1,
Jalan Bakri – 84000,
Muar, Johor Darul Takzim.
Butterworth (Counter 5)
Tel: 04-332 8721
City Express Bus Services
City Express Bus Services
City Express bus services is known for its dedication to customer care for the last three decades. The company has grown into a well-recognized establishment and has been expanding its business constantly. For finding what new routes they have started to serve, visit their page on the redBus website and complete your city express online booking.
Every City Express bus has many extraordinary amenities such as
- Clean and hygienic coaches.
- Frequent buses on popular routes.
- Expert and polite staff.
- Recliner seats.
- Luggage storing.
- Ample leg space.
- Noise-proof and comfortable buses.
- Free Wi-Fi.
Popular Routes Covered
There are many common routes that are covered by City Express. However, it has a few popular routes that stay most in demand and tickets run out the fastest. Along with the city express bus schedule, one should also be aware of the popular routes the bus operator caters to.
- Penang to Klang
- Klang to Jitra
- Johor bahru to Alor setar
- Shah Alam to Kangar
- Muar to Johor Bahru
Popular Bus Terminals
Some of the popular bus terminals where City Express has its counters and offices are Muar, Tangkak, Johor Bahru, Singapore, Melaka, Jasin, Kuala Lumpur, Klang, Butterworth, Segamat, Kuantan, K. Terengganu, and K. Bahru.
City Express Online Bus Ticket Booking on redBus
Book City Express Bus Singapore Tickets Online with redBus
You can do more than just check the city express bus schedule on redBus. Due to both environmental reasons and social distancing protocols, people mostly prefer city express bus online booking, as they should. It is easy, convenient, and can be done from the comfort of home without any hassle. redBus also has some unbelievable discounts from time to time that can only be availed online.
- To book your city express bus ticket, first visit the official website of redBus.
- Next, enter your departure city, destination city, and date of travel along with the number of passengers and return date (optional).
- Next you will get to choose from a wide range of bus operators, all equally equipped to offer comfortable rides.
- You should choose a city express bus from the list and proceed by clicking on book tickets.
- On providing detail/s of passengers and completing the payment of the ticket, redBus will mail you the M-ticket to your email address.
- redBus will also send you a text message with booking details in your registered mobile number.
To book City Express buses, customers can use the redBus Singapore website or app to find the best deals that are available. Several redBus discount offers are available for travelers who wish to use the services of the company. Additionally, redBus online booking also allows customers to check out prior customer ratings and reviews for bus operators. This can help customers asses the quality of services offered by the company. Various payment modes are accepted on the www.redbus.sg website and app like debit cards, credit cards, and net banking.
Visit www.redbus.sg to know more about how to have a stress-free and comfortable journey by booking a bus ticket online in Singapore.
Disclaimer: Bus timings, routes, and fares are subject to change. Please check the redBus app or website for any last-minute changes.
City Express Key Points
City Express Highlights
Some of the salient features of City Express are:
- It is among the oldest bus operators in the country.
- With its ever-growing business, it is introducing more and more routes frequently.
- City Express has some of the most affordable buses.
- The operator has four kinds of coaches: SVIP (or Super VIP) coaches, Standard Economy coaches, Executive Luxury coaches, and seater type normal coaches. The versatility allows passengers from all kinds of budgets and capabilities to find their perfect coach for travelling between the cities of Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand.
- Bus tickets can be booked online via redBus, and great discounts can be found for the same.
- City Express values customer safety amidst the social distancing protocols and does not ask for the physical copy of any tickets booked online.
- redBus allows using any form of payment like debit cards, credit cards, as well as net banking to pay for City Express tickets on their site.
- They also regularly sanitize their coaches before a new journey and do temperature checks on their crew frequently.