- Bus Tickets
- Show My Ticket
|Bus Operator||First Bus||Last Bus||Duration|
|Transtar Travel||06:00||23:59||5 hrs 45 mins||VIEW PRICE|
|Luxury Coach||07:30||07:30||6 hrs 0 mins||VIEW PRICE|
|Golden Coach||00:00||23:59||4 hrs 30 mins||VIEW PRICE|
|707 - Inc||06:45||22:00||4 hrs 30 mins||VIEW PRICE|
|Five Star Tours||06:15||22:30||4 hrs 30 mins||VIEW PRICE|
Singapore to Kuala Lumpur (KL) is a popular bus route between Singapore and Malaysia, covered in 5-6 hours. Taking a bus to KL is a convenient transport mode to travel 354 km between Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. There are approximately 100+ bus services per day.
Bus travel from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur is a popular and affordable way to explore Malaysia. With several reputable bus operators serving this route, finding a comfortable and convenient bus journey that fits your schedule and budget is easy.
With excellent infrastructure and a well-connected transport system, Singapore is is visitor friendly. The city has a cosmopolitan culture with various types of food widely available. People from Malaysia commute daily for work and get back home via trains and buses from SG to KL.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia's capital city, has marvellous skyscrapers, ancient hills, other hiking trails, natural rainforests, etc., in Kuala Lumpur (KL).
Buses from Singapore to KL are popular when looking for a bus from Singapore to Malaysia. Singapore to Kuala Lumpur bus services includes ultra-luxurious buses and basic executive buses with comfortable amenities.
When it comes to bus types, there are several options to choose from. Standard buses are the most common and affordable option, while express buses offer a faster and more direct journey. Luxury coaches are a great choice for those looking for a more comfortable and luxurious experience, with amenities such as personal TVs and USB charging ports.
Bus ticket prices from Singapore to KL vary depending on the bus operator and the type of bus you choose. However, the good news is that there are many affordable options available. Standard buses are a great budget-friendly option, while luxury coaches offer a more comfortable and luxurious experience.
The standard ticket price for the bus to KL is around SGD 30 and goes up to SGD 78. Buses are the best option for this route as they are cheaper and more convenient. Any bus from SG to KL takes 5 to 6 hrs to complete the journey.
With a Bus ticket online, you can choose the boarding and drop-off points when booking the tickets. Regarding boarding and drop-off points, several options are available in Singapore.
The terminals are conveniently located and easily accessible by public transport.
More than 5 bus operators provide their services for cross-border Singapore to KL buses. Transtar Travel Pte Ltd is one of the best options for bus from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. You can choose an executive luxury bus from SG to KL for a more comfortable journey across the border. Check out redBus Singapore to KL partner bus operators -
Whether coach bus, express bus, or luxury bus, redBus provides an easy interface for online ticket booking for SG to KL.
1. Please remember to carry your passport when travelling cross-border between Singapore and KL - a popular bus route from Singapore to Malaysia.
2. Please verify if you need a visa to enter Malaysia based on nationality. If you don't have a current visa, you won't be able to enter Malaysia. Our bus partners and we are not accountable if you are denied entry to Malaysia; it's solely the passenger’s responsibility. You can visit the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Malaysia to learn more about
3. When you leave Singapore immigration customs, carry your passport along. You do not need to bring your luggage down with you.
4.. Upon entering Malaysian immigration and customs, you must bring your luggage down to be checked.
5. You can choose your boarding and drop-off points as desired for a bus from SG to KL. When booking tickets for a Singapore to Kuala Lumpur bus, you can choose any boarding points, be it Katong V Mall, Kovan Hub, Golden Mile Tower, and others. You can also check ticket prices for Singapore to KL buses on the redBus platform.
6. To ensure a smooth journey via bus from Singapore to KL, book online bus tickets with top bus operators such as StarMart Express, Supernice Grassland, Transtar Travel, KKKL Express, Eltabina Jaya and others.
5. At the bus operator's discretion, buses might take a pit stop for a 5 to 10-minute bathroom break along the highway.
6. Once the buses reach Malaysia, get your passport stamped at the Singapore immigration custom counter.
Travelling by bus from Singapore to KL is convenient, affordable, and enjoyable for exploring Malaysia. With a range of bus operators, departure points, bus types, and an easy booking method, bus ticket booking is no more a hassle. So why wait? Book your bus ticket from Singapore to KL online today and plan your next adventure with redBus.
A bus from Singapore to KL can be easily booked by using redBus website or app. You can add the travel details, check available buses and schedules, and get a confirmed bus tickets within a few minutes.
The average cost for buses from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur is between SGD 15 to SGD 40. The cost varies as per the date of journey and bus companies you choose to travel with.
It takes around 5 hours 30 min to reach Kuala Lumpur from Singapore by bus. The journey may take longer if there is traffic congestion or the bus takes a longer break.
Singapore to KL bus routes is served by many popular bus operators like KKKL Express, Transtar Travel, First Coach, The One Travel & Tours, Starmart Express etc. You can select the one based on your choice of bus and budget.
There are several pick-up and drop-off points for buses from Singapore to KL (Kuala Lumpur), such as Golden Mile Complex, City Plaza, Lavender Street, Woodlands Checkpoint, Beach Road, and Chinatown. The buses usually drop off at Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS), Berjaya Times Square, and Pudu Sentral in Kuala Lumpur.
For frequent travelers, redBus has come up with a ‘Bus Pass’ facility on selected routes and bus operators. With our bus pass, passengers save more on bus tickets online and enjoy discounts up to 25% when booking with us. To get the bus pass, you have to select the bus operator and route and pay the one-time discounted fare. You can redeem the pass on the date of travel.
Some of the top routes in Singapore where you can find the redBus Bus Pass for online bus tickets include SG to KL, , , , , , and to name a few.
Get your bus pass today and enjoy the extra savings of booking online bus tickets for bus from Singapore to KL at redBus.sg
Do you want to exit reschedule flow?