|Bus Operator||First Bus||Last Bus||Duration|
|Transtar Travel||06:00||23:59||5 hrs 45 mins||VIEW PRICE|
|WTS Travel & Tours||07:00||07:00||7 hrs 0 mins||VIEW PRICE|
|KKKL Travel & Tours Pte Ltd||00:30||23:59||4 hrs 45 mins||VIEW PRICE|
|WTS Travel City Holidays||07:45||23:59||4 hrs 45 mins||VIEW PRICE|
|Golden Coach||00:00||23:59||4 hrs 45 mins||VIEW PRICE|
Singapore to Kuala Lumpur (KL) is a popular bus route between Singapore and Malaysia covered in 3 hours 52 minutes. Taking a bus to KL is a very convenient mode of transport to travel the distance of 354 km between Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.There are approximately 100+ bus services per day.
Singapore is a city-state located in the southern region of the Malay Peninsula. This small island has plenty of tourist attractions, making it one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Since Singapore (SG) is located close to the equator, it has a tropical climate with usually hot weather. With excellent infrastructure and a well-connected transport system, the city is visitor friendly. The city has a cosmopolitan culture with various types of food widely available. Several companies in the country have world-class business opportunities and business-friendly policies. It also has one of the busiest shipping ports in the world. People from Malaysia commute daily for work and get back home via trains and bus from SG to KL.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia's capital city, is well known for its landmarks, including the mighty Petronas Towers. The city's main hub includes Bukit Bintang, Chinatown, and KLCC. These are called the Golden Triangle, with the highest number of tourist attractions. There are marvelous skyscrapers, ancient hills, other hiking trails, natural rainforests, etc in Kuala Lumpur (KL). All of these together make Kuala Lumpur a rare city that sees a constant flow of visitors from across the globe throughout the year. Though certain months are deemed best for a visit, Kuala Lumpur is an ideal destination for a holiday at any time of the year.
Buses from Singapore to KL are a popular choice when looking for a bus from Singapore to Malaysia. Singapore to Kuala Lumpur bus services include ultra-luxurious buses to the basic executive buses with comfortable amenities. The ticket price for bus to KL is around SGD 15 and goes up to SGD 45. Buses are the best option for this route as they are cheaper and more convenient. Any bus from SG to KL takes anywhere around 3 to 5 hrs to complete the journey.
Boarding and Drop-off Points
More than 5 bus operators provide their services for when it comes to cross-border Singapore to KL buses. Transtar Travel Pte Ltd is considered the best bus from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. You can choose executive luxury bus from SG to KL for a more comfortable journey across the border. Check out redBus Singapore to KL partner bus operators -
1. Please remember to carry your passport when traveling cross-border between Singapore and KL - a popular route when it comes to taking a bus from Singapore to Malaysia.
2. Please verify if you need a visa to enter Malaysia based on nationality. If you don't have a current visa, you won't be able to enter Malaysia. Our bus partners and we are not accountable if you are denied entry to Malaysia; it's solely the passenger’s responsibility. You can visit the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Malaysia to learn more about
3. When you leave Singapore immigration customs, carry your passport along. You do not need to bring your luggage down with you.
4.. Upon entering Malaysian immigration and customs, you must bring your luggage down to be checked.
5. You can choose your boarding and drop-off points as desired for a bus from SG to KL. When booking tickets for a Singapore to Kuala Lumpur bus, you can choose any of the boarding points be it Katong V Mall, Kovan Hub, Golden Mile Tower, and others. You can also check ticket prices for Singapore to KL bus on the redBus platform.
6. To ensure a smooth journey via bus from Singapore to KL, book online bus tickets with top bus operators such as StarMart Express, Supernice Grassland, Transtar Travel, KKKL Express, Eltabina Jaya and others.
5. Along the highway, buses might take a pit stop for a 5 to 10-minute bathroom break at the bus operator's discretion.
6. Once the buses reach Malaysia, get your passport stamped at the Singapore immigration custom counter.
A: You can either visit the terminal and go the booth belonging to the bus operator of your choice, wait in line, select a seat, and book your ticket. If you’d rather not do that, you can visit www.redbus.sg and book your seat within 5 minutes.
A: You can book a bus of your choice to any destination in Singapore by logging on to the official website of redBus which is www.redbus.sg. The site is user-friendly and you can book your bus ticket in a matter of minutes. Tests
A: The cheapest available fare on a Singapore to Kuala Lumpur bus is SGD 15.
A: Yes, you can book buses from Singapore to Malaysia on several routes. The most popular one being Singapore to Kuala Lumpur.
A: Bus fare depends on many factors like bus timing, travel time, amenities, customer support, and coach type. However, the highest bus fare for a coach from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur is charged by Transtar Travels for a Solitaire class bus coach due to the type of bus and amenities offered.
A: Yes, indicative photos are shown in the bus details after you enter your search result. For a bus to KL or any other destination, you can see the photos provided by the bus operator.
For frequent travelers, redBus has come up with a ‘Bus Pass’ facility on selected routes and bus operators. With our bus pass, passengers save more on bus tickets online and enjoy discounts up to 25% when booking with us. To get the bus pass, you have to select the bus operator and route and pay the one-time discounted fare. You can redeem the pass on the date of travel.
Get your bus pass today and enjoy the extra savings of booking online bus tickets for bus from Singapore to KL at redBus.sg
Do you want to exit reschedule flow?