Key Points to Remember When Traveling on a One Travel & Tours Bus
The One Travel & Tours has been providing bus services in Singapore and Malaysia since 2014. They have been the first choice of many tourists due to their on-time and robust bus services. You can easily book a One Travel bus ticket via the redBus mobile application or official website.
The key points to remember while travelling by a One Travel & Tours bus are as follows:
- The One Travel & Tours provides bus services from various points in Singapore. They provide buses from Singapore to various locations in Malaysia like Malacca, Kuala Kangsar, Ayer Tawar, etc.
- The One Travel & Tours provides various bus amenities to facilitate your bus journey. The various amenities offered by One Travel buses are recliner seats, charging points, reading lights, air conditioners, etc.
- The One Travel & Tours provides two types of buses to choose from that are Standard and Super VIP buses. Their buses are either 21-seater or 27-seater.
- redBus is currently offering a discount of 10% along with a 3 SGD cashback on booking The One Travel buses. This offer is valid till the 2nd of March, 2021 on redBus and can be grabbed by applying the coupon code ‘SGNEW’
- You can also view the reviews and ratings of various One Travel buses before booking a ticket on redBus.
- The One Travel & Tours buses follow all the precautions related to the COVID scenario. redBus also makes sure to provide a safe travel environment to passengers travelling by The One Travel buses.
- Passengers have to wear a mask while travelling by The One Travel & Tours buses and have to maintain their hand hygiene.
- Singapore to Ayer Tawar is a major route covered by The One Travel & Tours buses. The One Travel services this route between 8:45 AM to 10:15 PM. The major pick-up points in Singapore for buses to Ayer Tawar are The Plaza Beach Road and Boon Lay.
- The One Travel also provides bus services from Singapore to Klang. They operate on this route between 12:45 AM to 11:59 PM daily.
- Singapore to Sekinchan is also a major bus route served by The One Travel & Tours buses. The One Travel operates on this route between 10 AM to 10:15 PM. You can view the bus schedule of The One Travel for other routes via the redBus mobile application/website.