Plusliner Bus Ticket Booking
Plusliner is a popular bus operator in Malaysia. The bus operator is known for its punctual and comfortable travel experience. Plusliner offers convenient and affordable bus travel for all types of travelers and commuters across numerous city routes. The fleet of Plusliner consists of many types of buses equipped with amenities for a comfortable and safe bus journey. Vibrantly designed coaches with state-of-the-art safety measures are the trademark of the Plusliner bus service. The cordial and well-trained staff ensures a prompt service with excellent customer service.
Plusliner is a member of the popular travel giant KTB (Konsortium Transnasional Berhad) group. Since its introduction more than a decade ago, Plusliner is known as the King of Highway Express as it connected major cities and towns of Peninsular Malaysia via Malaysian highways. It provides excellent bus service to all corners of Malaysia with happy and satisfied passengers. For a comfortable and enjoyable bus travel, book your Plusliner bus ticket with redBus for your next bus journey.
Amenities Offered by Plusliner
Plusliner is known as the ‘King of Highway Express’ due to its vibrant and modern coaches. The bus operator acquires specially designed coaches that meet all safety requirements and provide the best comfort for passengers. Plusliner bus service covers numerous routes with the assistance of a well-trained staff for a pleasurable and timely trip.
Some of the basic amenities in Plusliner buses include the following.
- 2 1 super VIP seats
- Charging ports
- Drinking water
- Fully Air-conditioned coaches
- Reclining seats
- Spacious legroom
Plusliner has buses for every type of passengers, so the amenities may differ as per the coach type. Check the amenities available in the Plusliner bus on redBus while booking your bus ticket.
Popular Routes Covered by Plusliner
Plusliner has numerous buses operating on various routes in Peninsular Malaysia. The bus operator seamlessly connects various Malaysian cities and towns. For the convenience of the passengers, Plusliner offers many accessible pick-ups and drop-off points on its routes. Some of the most popular Plusliner routes are:
- Kuala Lumpur to Ipoh
- Gerik to Putra Jaya
- Ipoh to Puchong
- Gerik to Puchong
- Puchong to Lumut
- Seri manjung to Klan.
Please note that these are just a few of the routes plied by Plusliner buses. There are many more Malaysian cities and town routes covered by Plusliner. Check the redBus portal for Plusliner buses available for your route.
Types of Buses Offered by Plusliner
Plusliner offers various modern and specially designed coaches for all types of passengers. All its buses are equipped with many travel amenities and modern interiors to provide a comfortable journey. The Plusliner buses provide an enjoyable travel experience for all its passengers without making any compromise in safety and promptness. Some types of buses offered by Plusliner are:
There is a different type of Plusliner buses available on different routes. Every type of bus has a different set of amenities. The additional amenities buses usually have higher bus fare than the standard buses. To know the type of Plusliner buses available on your route, check the redBus website or mobile application.
Popular Cities Covered by Plusliner Buses
Plusliner connects numerous cities and towns across peninsular Malaysia. Some of the popular cities/towns covered by Plusliner buses are:
Please note that these are just a few of the cities and towns covered by Plusliner buses. The Plusliner buses are available in many other cities and towns of Peninsular Malaysia. You can check the redBus website for the availability of Plusliner buses on your route.
How to Book a Plusliner Bus Ticket on redBus?
You can easily book Plusliner tickets online via the redBus website or mobile application without any hassle. To make your Plusliner online booking, follow these easy steps which are mentioned below:
- Open your redBus mobile application or redBus portal on your pc. You can book bus tickets directly without any sign-in if you don’t have a redBus login id.
- Select your boarding and departure destinations on the interface by selecting the ‘From’ and ‘To’ buttons.
- Choose your travel dates to check the availability and timings of buses for that day by clicking the ‘Search’ button.
- The available bus list will be displayed on the webpage. Choose a suitable bus as per your preference.
- Click the ‘View Seat’ button to select the seats of your choice.
- After the seat selection, click on the ‘Proceed to Book’ button to pay for your bus tickets.
- The next layout will open where you need to fill in your contact and other details. Enter your details to complete the ticket booking.
- Fill in the coupon code, if you have any discount coupon and move to the payment page.
- The payment page has many secure and safe payment options. Pay as per your preferred payment mode.
- You will receive the confirmation email and e-tickets.
Disclaimer: Bus timings, routes, and fares are subject to change. Please check locally for any last-minute changes.