Key Points to Remember Before Travelling To/From Temerloh
Temerloh is a town situated in the Central Pahang region of Malaysia. Besides being known as a transport hub and an industrial centre, Temerloh is also a good tourist destination. Commuters and tourists prefer to travel by bus to Temerloh. Buses to Temerloh are easily available from various locations as compared to other transportation means. You can book an affordable Temerloh bus via the redBus mobile application or website.
Some of the key points to remember while booking Temerloh bus tickets are as follows:
- The fare of a Temerloh bus on redBus can depend on the route distance and the bus operator. The fare of a Temerloh bus on redBus can range from SGD 3.9 to SGD 10.26.
- The first bus to Temerloh on redBus departs from Kuala Terengganu at 1:25 AM. The last bus to Temerloh on redBus departs from Kuala Lumpur at 11:00 PM.
- You can filter Temerloh buses of your favourite operator on redBus by applying a search filter. redBus is connected with only reliable operators to provide bus services to Temerloh.
- You can also view the operator ratings on redBus to choose the best available services. The top-rated Temerloh bus operators on redBus are Pancaran Matahari (4.47) and Rhino Airiel Express (3.72).
- Don’t forget to check for exclusive deals and coupon codes on redBus while booking Temerloh bus tickets as it can lower the total ticketing cost.
- The major boarding/dropping points of buses in Temerloh are Bus Terminal Temerloh (Taman Kenangan) and T. Utama Temerloh.
- Temerloh offers various tourist attractions and adventure activities. Some of the top places to visit in Temerloh are Wayfarer Adventures, BACA Reading Room & Cafe, Taman Kenangan, Taman Esplanade, and Gunung Senyum Recreational Forest.
- Some of the top places to eat while in Temerloh are Restaurant Delight, Kancil Raja Patin, and Restaurant Claypot Patin Tempoyak.
- Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, the cross-border buses (buses from Singapore) to Temerloh are cancelled on redBus. However, domestic buses to Temerloh from various locations in Malaysia are available on redBus.
- You can pre-register on redBus to get notified when the cross-border bus services to Temerloh start post-COVID.