Top Bus Routes From Temerloh
4 bus optionsFirst Bus : 10:15 AMLast Bus : 10:30 PMBOOK NOW 36 bus optionsFirst Bus : 07:30 AMLast Bus : 10:30 PMBOOK NOW 3 bus optionsFirst Bus : 09:00 AMLast Bus : 08:00 PMBOOK NOW
Top Bus Routes To Temerloh
6 bus optionsFirst Bus : 09:00 AMLast Bus : 11:00 PMBOOK NOW 36 bus optionsFirst Bus : 12:30 AMLast Bus : 09:30 PMBOOK NOW 5 bus optionsFirst Bus : 11:15 AMLast Bus : 11:45 PMBOOK NOW 13 bus optionsFirst Bus : 08:15 AMLast Bus : 11:30 PMBOOK NOW
Key Points to Remember Before Travelling To/From Temerloh
Temerloh is a town situated in the Central Pahang region of Malaysia. Besides being known as a transport hub and an industrial centre, Temerloh is also a good tourist destination. Commuters and tourists prefer to travel by bus to Temerloh. Buses to Temerloh are easily available from various locations as compared to other transportation means. You can book an affordable Temerloh bus via the redBus mobile application or website.
Some of the key points to remember while booking Temerloh bus tickets are as follows:
- The fare of a Temerloh bus on redBus can depend on the route distance and the bus operator. The fare of a Temerloh bus on redBus can range from SGD 3.9 to SGD 10.26.
- The first bus to Temerloh on redBus departs from Kuala Terengganu at 1:25 AM. The last bus to Temerloh on redBus departs from Kuala Lumpur at 11:00 PM.
- You can filter Temerloh buses of your favourite operator on redBus by applying a search filter. redBus is connected with only reliable operators to provide bus services to Temerloh.
- You can also view the operator ratings on redBus to choose the best available services. The top-rated Temerloh bus operators on redBus are Pancaran Matahari (4.47) and Rhino Airiel Express (3.72).
- Don’t forget to check for exclusive deals and coupon codes on redBus while booking Temerloh bus tickets as it can lower the total ticketing cost.
- The major boarding/dropping points of buses in Temerloh are Bus Terminal Temerloh (Taman Kenangan) and T. Utama Temerloh.
- Temerloh offers various tourist attractions and adventure activities. Some of the top places to visit in Temerloh are Wayfarer Adventures, BACA Reading Room & Cafe, Taman Kenangan, Taman Esplanade, and Gunung Senyum Recreational Forest.
- Some of the top places to eat while in Temerloh are Restaurant Delight, Kancil Raja Patin, and Restaurant Claypot Patin Tempoyak.
- Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, the cross-border buses (buses from Singapore) to Temerloh are cancelled on redBus. However, domestic buses to Temerloh from various locations in Malaysia are available on redBus.
- You can pre-register on redBus to get notified when the cross-border bus services to Temerloh start post-COVID.
Temerloh Bus Tickets
Buses in Temerloh are a great mode of travel in and around the place, as they are cost-effective and are a comfortable way of travelling. A number of popular cities are easily accessible from Temerloh due to its effective road network.
Temerloh Online Bus Ticket Booking
Booking bus tickets online in Temerloh is accessible, fast, and can be booked securely on redBus. Experience unbeatable savings and exclusive deals when reserving your Singapore bus tickets on our user-friendly platform. What’s best about our swift and hassle-free bus ticket online booking platform is that you skip the long counter queues and get your tickets in the comfort of your home.
Do I need to make an account on the redBus website to book a bus?
No, you do not need to make an account with redBus to book a ticket. But, it is advisable to make an account to help speed up the booking process the next time you need to book a bus ticket. redBus offers a number of discounts and offers as well and you can easily avail these offers if you are registered with redBus.
An M-Ticket is the virtual replacement of your bus ticket printout. An M-Ticket is an SMS that’s sent to your registered mobile number the moment you have successfully booked a bus ticket on the official website of redBus. The M-Ticket will basically contain details of your bus ticket such as timing, pick-up and drop-off points, vehicle registration number, PNR, and TIN numbers as well. The M-Ticket procedure has been an eco-friendly initiative employed by redBus to help reduce the amount of paper being used.
How do I book my bus ticket at Temerloh?
You can either visit the bus operator counter of your choice or you can visit the official website of redBus. The user-friendly and interactive website offers a step-by-step process of booking a bus ticket in a matter of minutes. The site offers a lot of useful information such as bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, and much more.
How do I get in touch with the customer care department of redBus, Singapore?
If you need any assistance with your booking or if you have a query about a particular bus operator or route, you can contact the customer care department of redBus in Singapore by dialing +65-31637355 or you can even write an email to email@example.com
Is it safe to use my debit or credit card to book a ticket on the redBus website?
redBus has invested a lot to ensure that their customers are protected at all times and not just during their journey. redBus hosts a secure platform where transactions can be made safely. With over 180 million satisfied users, history should tell you exactly how secure it is to make a payment through the redBus website or app.