Key Points to Remember When Traveling on a Transtar Cross Border Bus
Transtar Cross Border is a revolutionary bus company in Singapore that was launched in 1994. It was the first bus operator to introduce a 26-seater Super VIP coach service with reservation. Transtar Cross Border has set an example when it comes to providing excellent bus services to passengers.
- Transtar Cross Border buses cover various regions to and from Singapore which include Johor Bahru, Gelang Patah, and Legoland.
- The bus operator has many executive buses in its inventory that are well capable of serving the diverse needs of passengers.
- Transtar Cross Border buses also come with many amenities for the comfortable journey of passengers. Some of its popular amenities are air conditioning, Wi-Fi, reclining seats, emergency exit, customer support, etc.
- On Transtar Cross Border bus booking on redBus passengers get an Oxipicious New Year discount of 10% with up to 3 SGD + 3 SGD cashback. To avail this offer, all you have to do is apply the coupon code ‘SGNEW’ during the checkout process. The offer is available till March 02, 2021.
- To assess the customer experience, passengers can see ratings and reviews of the bus service. Transtar Cross Border has an average rating of 2.86 out of 5.
- Keeping in mind the coronavirus health crisis, Transtar Cross Border is striving to provide a completely safe travel journey to passengers. It is following all the government guidelines concerning the public transportation service such as temperature checking of staff, sanitized and deep cleaned buses, mandatory mask-wearing, and more.
Transtar Cross Border - Major Routes and Details
The important information about the popular routes, average prices, pickup points, and operational timings are given below. For more information on the Transtar Cross border timetable, payment, and booking process, one can check the redBus website and app.
- Route: Singapore to Johor Bahru
Operational Time: 7:10 - 23:59
Pickup Points: Changi Airport, Star Vista, Tuas Link Station
Average Price: S$4
- Route: Singapore to Legoland
Operational Time: 6:31 - 22:30
Pickup Points: Carrier Singapore, Jurong Bird Park, Kent Ridge Station
Average Price: S$1
- Route: Singapore to Gelang Patah
Operational Time: 7:10 - 22:30
Pickup Points: Changi Airport Terminal 4, Coach Bay 8, TS6 & PBS 783 Carrier Singapore (BS20081)
Average Price: S$9
- Route: Johor Bahru to Singapore
Operational Time: 4:45 - 22:00
Pickup Points: JB New York Hotel, Nippon Paint, JB KSL Resort
Average Price: S$ 5