A Bus Tour with Eltabina Jaya
Eltabina Jaya is one of the most prominent names to shortlist if you are planning a trip to Singapore. Started in 1992, Eltabina Jaya runs both chartered and express coach services with their head office based in Kuala Lumpur. The bus operator offers commute from Kuala Lumpur to major cities in Peninsular Malaysia and Singapore. Their main vision is to provide passengers with comfortable, safe, and reliable services. With an excellent track record, Eltabina Jaya is among the top 10 buses in Singapore.
Eltabina Jaya Bus Services
Eltabina Jaya provides services on different routes between Singapore and all major towns of Malaysia that include Seremban, Yong Peng, Kuala Lumpur, and Ipoh.
While traveling from Singapore, Eltabina Jaya offers various bus types between different cities and routes. Standard, VIP, and SVIP are some of the kinds of buses that offer anywhere between 25 to 35-seater coaches.
Singapore to Seremban service starts at 12:45 am in the morning and the last departure is at 11:59 pm. The service from Singapore to Yong Peng starts at 7:30 am and the last bus departs at 10:30 pm. The service from Singapore to Ipoh starts at 8:30 am and the last bus departs at 11:59 pm. The service between Kuala Lumpur to Singapore starts at 7 in the morning and the last bust leaves at 11:59 pm. Eltabina Jaya provides punctual, safe, and reliable services.
What to expect on an Eltabina Jaya bus?
Eltabina Jaya provides some of the best luxury service buses in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. The buses are equipped with reclining seats, are fully air-conditioned, and have experienced drivers to ensure a safe and comfortable journey. The price for a bus ticket ranges between S$ 30 to S$ 50, depending on the route and bus type selected.
Eltabina Jaya Bus Types
Given below are the bus types that Eltabina Jaya provides on their routes:
- Super VIP Coach: 27-seater coaches (3 seats in a single row - 1 single seat & 1 double seat)
- Double-Decker Coach: 37-seater coaches (3 seats in a single row - 1 single seat & 1 double seat)
- Lower Deck: 9 seats (3 seats in a single row - 1 single seat & 1 double seat)
- Upper Deck: 28 seats (3 seats in a single row - 1 single seat & 1 double seat)
Online Bus Ticket Booking with redBus, Singapore
Customers can now book their bus tickets online using the redBus Singapore website. Online booking is one of the easiest methods to book a bus ticket with multiple payment modes available.
To filter and find Eltabina Jaya on redBus, you can:
- Enter the pick-up location and then enter the destination location
- Enter the start date of your journey normally denoted as “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
- Filter for Eltabina Jaya buses that are available on the left side panel of the window
Visit www.redbus.sg to know more about how to have a stress-free and comfortable journey by booking a bus ticket online in Singapore.
Disclaimer: Bus timings, routes, and fares are subject to change. Please check the redBus app or website for any last-minute changes.