Skybus Bus Ticket Booking
Skybus was founded with a lucid vision of giving cost-efficient bus service to Malaysians with world-class amenities and excellent travel experience. The bus company was started in 2006 to end the high-cost taxi transportation, which would charge more fare for road transportation than a flight for the same route.
Skybus has always been customer-oriented, and that has made Skybus an award-winning bus operator. Skybus was awarded the Airport Service Quality award in 2007, Golden Bull Award by Enterprise 50 Awards in 2009, and the Brand Laureate Award in 2009 for the best brand in corporate branding.
Skybus is definitely the best shuttle bus service provider in Malaysia, their commitment to providing the best is evident by the promises they make like always the most affordable bus from KLIA 2 to other locations; functioning AC in every bus; friendly, responsive, and English speaking staff; customer support; 30% more legroom; free WIFI; timely & reliable service; mandatory safety protocols; and the best bus booking offers.
Amenities Offered by Skybus
Skybus buses in Malaysia are known for their reasonable price world-class buses. All Skybus buses are fully air-conditioned and equipped with WIFI to keep passengers entertained during the trip. All the seats are reclining and offer 30% more legroom to passengers compared to another standard single deck 44 seat buses.
Safety is Skybus's topmost priority. Therefore, all the buses are equipped with a speed limit buzzer and a GPS tracking system. For passenger and other Skybus related query, Skybus operates a customer support service which replies within 12 hours.
Popular Routes Covered by Skybus
Skybus shuttle services are very popular among the locals and the tourists for their fast, timely, and affordable airport bus services. This is the reason why most of the passengers prefer Skybus bus services over others. The most popular routes other than a Skybus KLIA2 to Utama are-
- KL Sentral to KLIA 2.
- KLIA 2 to 1 Utama.
- KLIA to Petaling Jaya.
- Petaling Jaya to KLIA.
- KLIA to Kuala Lumpur.
Types of Buses Offered by Skybus
Skybus mainly operates as a shuttle bus service between various airport locations in Malaysia. Their main agenda is to provide affordable shuttle bus service to their customers. Therefore, Skybus only provides
- Single deck 44-seater buses.
Popular Cities Covered by Skybus
Skybus operates as Malaysia's top shuttle bus service provider. It is also one of the cheapest and most preferred airport bus service provider in entire Malaysia. Skybus price their bus fare on the much reasonable side. The most popular cities covered by Skybus are-
- Petaling Jaya.
- Bandar Utama.
Travel time between the locations may differ depending on the travel distance.
How to Book a Skybus bus on redBus
To book a Skybus ticket on redBus mobile app or website, follow these simple steps-
- Visit the official redBus booking portal on your android or ios mobile app, or website.
- Enter your travel details, including from, to, onward date, return date in the search tool provided on the top face of the website or the mobile app, then click search buses.
- In the search result, a list of various bus operators providing bus services on the same route will be shown.
- From the left-hand side filter option, select your preferred bus operator to narrow your search results.
- Select the bus with your preferred timing, amenities, or seat choice and then click proceed to book.
- Enter your details and apply any travel coupon or discount code and proceed to pay.
- redBus' Payment portal is safe and secure, pay via your preferred payment method.
- Once the process is complete, you'll get a confirmation email on your provided mailing address.
Disclaimer: Bus timings, routes, and fares are subject to change. Please check locally for any last-minute changes.