Nam Ho Address and Contact Information
100 Eu Tong Sen Street,
Key Points to Remember When Traveling on a Nam Ho Bus
Nam Ho Travels is one of the prominent bus operators in Singapore and Malaysia. The Nam Ho Group possesses experience of around 60 years in the travel industry. You can book Nam Ho Travel buses via the redBus mobile application or website. Nam Ho buses are preferred by commuters due to their on-time services.
Some of the key points to remember while travelling by Nam Ho buses are as follows:
- Nam Ho buses serve various locations in Singapore and also some cross-border routes. They provide bus services to various cities of Malaysia like Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor, Langkawi, etc.
- Nam Ho Travels buses provide various bus amenities to passengers for their convenience. Some of the amenities offered by Nam Ho Travels are air conditioners, hand luggage compartments, reading light, charging point, reclinable seats, etc.
- Nam Ho Travels offers only one type of bus with built-in & standard safety systems. All the Nam Ho Travel buses are Standard coaches.
- redBus is currently offering a discount of 10% and an additional 3 SGD cashback on booking Nam Ho bus tickets. This offer is valid till the 2nd of March, 2021 and you can use the code ‘SGNEW’ to grab this offer.
- You can also view the reviews & ratings of any operator before confirming bus tickets via the redBus mobile application or website.
- Nam Ho Travels strictly follows the state guidelines regarding the COVID scenario. All the Nam Ho buses are disinfected at proper intervals.
- You will have to fill a contact tracing form before boarding a Nam Ho Travel bus due to the COVID scenario. Nam Ho buses also conduct thermal scanning of their staff members and passengers to ensure a safe travel environment.
- Passengers have to follow the travel guidelines laid by the regulatory authorities regarding the COVID pandemic while travelling in Nam Ho Travel buses. Always remember a mask while travelling in Nam Ho buses.
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore is a major route covered by Nam Ho Travels. Nam Ho services this route between 8:30 AM and 11:30 PM.
- Besides Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, Nam Ho Travels also provides bus services to other cities like Johor, Penang, and Langkawi. You can check the route information of Nam Ho buses easily via the redBus mobile application or website.
- Nam Ho Travels is headquartered in Singapore and you can reach them at +65 6221 8439 or +65 6225 2029.
Nam ho travels Bus Ticket Booking
Nam ho travels is one of the popular bus service providers serving in the travel industry. The bus company provides punctual and effective services. Nam ho travels is recognized for creating travel convenience for many commuters. All types of buses offered by Nam ho travels help in connecting cities. This bus service provider assures passenger safety and comfort.
Nam ho travels Bus Services
Nam ho travels is experienced in offering bus services across a number of city routes. The bus company makes continuous efforts in providing prompt service. It consists of well-maintained buses and cordial staff assisting passengers at all times. Travelling with Nam ho travels as their buses adhere to time and deliver an enjoyable experience.
Nam ho travels Online Bus Ticket Booking on redBus
To travel with Nam ho travels, log on to redBus.sg and book your bus ticket to your destination. Now redBus customers can securely book Nam ho travels tickets with debit card, credit card and net banking. All passengers are eligible to ongoing time to time deals and offers and make sure they have a discounted journey with us.
How can I book a Nam ho travels bus ticket
You can visit the Nam ho travels ticket counter located at the bus terminal nearest to you. An even simpler booking solution has been provided by redBus, Singapore. The user-friendly website offers a simpler way to book your bus tickets online.
How much does a bus ticket on a Nam ho travels bus cost?
Ticket fares will vary depending on the pick-up and drop off points. You can visit redBus Singapore to help you stay updated on bus fares, availability, and much more. The payment platform on the redBus website ensures that every transaction made on the site is protected.
Do I need to print my bus ticket to board the bus?
There are two main scenarios that you might fall into when you have to board a bus. Now, if your boarding point is at any terminal in Singapore, passengers will have to take a print out of the bus ticket that has been sent to the email in a PDF format. The second scenario is when your boarding point is a bus stop and not a terminal. In this case, you will receive an M-ticket that you will have to produce before boarding your bus. If the operator does not provide an M-Ticket, you will have to take a printout of the ticket (PDF) that has been sent to the registered email ID that you have used to book the bus ticket on the redBus website. Some operators might levy a charge if these conditions are not followed.
Should I book my bus ticket at the counter or on the redBus.sg platform?
That depends on what works best for you. You could book a ticket at the counter but you might be too late to book a comfortable window seat or risk being too late to book any seat at all. A lot of people are recognizing the benefits of booking a bus ticket on an online platform like redBus. It’s easy, convenient, and leaves you having all your questions answered by just browsing the website. The website provides live updates on a number of different avenues such as bus timings, fares, available seats, pick-up and drop-off points, discounts and offers, and much more.
How do I get the refund if I cancel the ticket?
The refund is provided to the customer according to redbus’ cancellation policy. It can be credited to the redBus wallet or the source of payment. You can make use of the wallet credits to book a bus in the future (within six months of initial cancellation).
I made a mistake while typing in the mobile number while booking. Is it possible to get my mTicket on my other number?
Yes, you can. You can contact the redBus call centre and an executive will send you a copy of the m-Ticket on the number you want.
Will hand sanitizers be provided on every bus?
Yes, hand sanitizers will be available on every bus. However, it is best to carry your own hand sanitizers.
What measures has Nam Ho taken to fight Covid-19?
To fight Covid-19, Nam Ho strictly follows all the guidelines issued by the authorities. All it’s buses are deep cleaned and disinfected regularly. Nam Ho conducts temperature checks and passengers have to fill a contact tracing form before boarding the buses. It is mandatory for everyone on the bus to wear face masks and maintain social distancing and personal hygiene. All the Nam Ho staff wear face masks throughout the journey. Hand sanitizers are available on all the buses for the passengers to use.