Bintan Resort Ferries Ticket Booking
1994 saw the launch of Bintan Resort Ferries Pte Ltd from Harbour Front terminal. In late August 1995, operations were moved to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal. Bintan Resort Ferries provide services between Singapore's Tanah Merah ferry terminal and Indonesia's Bintan Island resort area. Bintan Resort Ferries take about 1 hour to travel the Bintan ferry distance. To save the hassle of booking at the ferry terminal, opt for ferry ticket booking from the redBus app. Check Bintan ferry time, ticket prices and schedule at the click of a finger.
Bintan Resort Ferry Services
- From Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal to Bandar Bentan Telani - ferries run every Monday to Thursday at 11 10, 14 00 hrs Singapore Time.
- From Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal to Bandar Bentan Telani - ferries run every Friday, Saturday, Sunday at 09 10, 11 10, 14 00 hrs Singapore Time
You can choose from the varied price categories for your travel. One of the advantages of taking Bintan Resort Ferries is that, your drop-off will be in Bintan's Lagoi Bay, close to the resorts. By offering flexible ferry schedules, online ferry ticket booking; Bintan Resort Ferries is dedicated to provide a consistent, secure, dependable, and cosy Bintan island Ferry services.
Four catamaran ferries are run by Bintan Resort Feries. Two new generation 42 metre ferries, the Wan Seri Beni and Wan Sendari, each with a capacity of 300 seats, were added to the Fleet in 2009. The original two, the 270-seat Aria Bupala and a 286-seat Indera Bupala, were constructed when the firm initially began operations. The more recent ships, which were constructed by Damen Shipyards in the Netherlands, can cruise at speeds greater than 37 knots and are equipped with sophisticated navigation and engineering monitoring systems.
Amenities on Bintan Resort Ferry
The Bintan Resort Ferries operate on luxurious double-decker ferries with a larger capacity. Seafarers can enjoy a luxurious journey at comparatively cheaper rates as well. People can take a ferry to Bintan and back on any day since their services are available on a daily basis. But the timing for each day and the weekend will be different. Once you take the Bintan Island ferry and arrive at the Bintan ferry terminal, you need to take another speedboat from there to reach the Tanjung Pinang Ferry Terminal. Bintan Ferry operates only the international service between Singapore and Indonesia.
Each ferry to Bintan operated by Bintan Resorts has 300 seats. 57 seats are reserved in the exclusive "Emerald Class" on all ferries. When arriving in Bintan, passengers travelling in the luxury class can bypass the immigration line by delegating the process to specially trained workers.
Bintan Resorts Ferries Emerald Class
Listed below are the priviledges enjoyed by Emerald class passengers on a Bintan Resort Ferries vessel -
- Priority Boarding & Disembarkation
- Seat Assignment
- Use of Emerald Lounge at both Arrival and Departure
- Priority Baggage Handling on Arrival
- Exclusive and expedited Immigration Clearance
- Complimentary Hot & Cold Beverages
- Reading materials
- Friendly Service Attendants
- Open deck seating (selected ferries only)
Check out Bintan ferry tickets for emerald class before you start planning your travel to Bintan.
Bintan Resort Ferries Ticket Prices
Bintan Resort Ferries ticket prices vary for regular and peak seasons. Check the Singapore to Bintan ferry price -
- A regular round-trip fare for adults costs around SGD 92 for adults while peak fares on blackout rates are about SGD 102.
- For children, the round trip fare costs about SGD 80 during regular days and goes up to SGD 90 for blackout dates.
To avoid the rush, you can now book ferry tickets online for a ferry to Bintan with redBus. Check Singapore to Bintan ferry time , Bintan ferry schedule before you buy ferry tickets online.
In the Emerald class the adult ticket will be SGD 146 for a roundtrip and a child’s ticket will cost SGD 126. Here, the one-way ticket rates are SGD 85 and SGD 76 for adults and children, respectively.
When you book the return tickets, you can choose either economy class or emerald class. Mixed tickets are not allowed for roundtrip. Anyone above the age of 12, on the day of departure, is considered an adult.
Bintan Resort Ferry Check-in Time
Passengers are advised to collect boarding passes and check in 1.5 hours before departure time. Bintan Resort ferries reserves the right to cancel booking if boarding pass is not collected forty minutes before ferry departure.
Bintan Resort Ferries Travel Time
Bintan is one hour behind Singapore Time. It takes around 1 hour 10 minutes from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal to Bandar Bentan Telani ferry terminal.
Bintan Travel Visa Requirements
Basic Requirements to enter Bintan islands include -
- A valid passport (with at least 6 months of validity)
- Individuals must be fully vaccinated as per government guidelines. For more information, check out Indonesia Covid Guidelines
- Register on the PeduliLindungi app and complete the Traveler Health Quarantine Application Form before your arrival at the Bintan ferry terminal
- Return /onward ticket to another country to show the date of departure from Indonesia
- Travel insurance with a minimum of S$30K COVID-19 coverage
Visa Free Travel is allowed for
- Travellers from Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam are not required to apply for a Visa to enter Bintan Islands
- It is applicable for a maximum of 30 days and is non-extendable
VISA On Arrival (VOA) Travel
- Citizens of 9 ASEAN countries are eligible for Free Visa Travel and Visa on Arrival (VOA) is extended to 86 countries.
- All other nationalities not listed must apply for Entry Visa online at the Indonesia Visa Portal
- Travellers can avail Visa On Arrival at the cost of IDR 500.000/person for maximum 30 days stay
- Beyond 30 days, an additional payment of IDR 500.000/person is required for extension. Check the above website for more information.