|Bus Operator||First Bus||Last Bus||Duration|
|WTS Travel & Tours||06:30||06:30||4 hrs 30 mins||
|Transtar Travel||07:00:00||00:00||3 hrs 54 mins||
|Delima Express||06:30:00||00:00||3 hrs 0 mins||
|KKKL Travel & Tours Pte Ltd||21:30||23:30||7 hrs 10 mins||
|Star Qistina Express||14:30:00||00:00||5 hrs 12 mins||
Singapore to Melaka bus route covers a distance of 239 km. There are 1057 daily bus services on most days. The route distance can be covered in nearly 4 hours by taking a bus from Singapore to Malacca. Singapore to Malacca bus schedule starts with the first bus at 6 am and the last at 8 pm. Book your bus to Malacca with redBus to save more on bus booking.
Singapore has a very convenient transport system and helps you reach anywhere within the country and the neighbouring country Malaysia. There are several direct bus routes to Malaysian cities, such as Malacca. Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur, etc., from Singapore. With the bit of travel time on this route, Singapore to Malacca bus trip is a good prospect for a perfect weekend getaway. Malacca city is the capital of Malacca state. The city is also called Melaka. Malacca, the old town, is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its historical buildings.
The bus service between Singapore and Malacca is functional daily from early morning until late night. You can also look for other options in a luxury bus from Singapore to Malacca as per your travel choices.
The bus ticket to Malacca costs anywhere between SGD 20 and SGD 33 with redBus. The SG to Melaka bus is available as an economy type with basic amenities and an executive bus with more luxurious amenities.
Our platform offers a user-friendly interface that allows you to search for and book your bus tickets quickly and easily. You can choose from various boarding points and drop-off points for your journey.
When looking for options for best bus from Singapore to Malacca, you can find several top operators offering their services. Be it coach bus, express bus, or luxury bus, redBus provides an easy interface for online bus ticket booking.
The bus companies offer all types of buses, including executive buses to luxury coaches from Singapore to Malacca -
1. Please remember to carry your passport when traveling cross-border on a bus from Singapore to Malacca.
2. Please verify if you need a visa to enter Malaysia based on nationality. If you don't have a current visa, you won't be able to enter Malaysia. Our bus partners and we are not accountable if you are denied entry to Malaysia; it's solely the passenger’s responsibility. You can visit the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Malaysia to learn more about
3. When you leave Singapore immigration customs, carry your passport along. You do not need to bring your luggage down with you.
4.. Upon entering Malaysian immigration and customs, you must bring your luggage down to be checked.
5. You can choose your boarding and drop-off points as desired. When booking tickets for a Singapore to Malacca bus, you can choose any of the boarding points be it Tampines, Boon Lay, Golden Mile Tower, and others.
6. To ensure your smooth journey, book your bus ticket with top bus operators such as KKKL Travel & Tours Pte Ltd, Luxury Coach, StarMart Express, Supernice Grassland, 707 - Inc, and others when looking for a bus from Singapore to Malacca.
5. At the bus operator's discretion, buses might take a pit stop for a 5 to10 minute bathroom break along the highway.
6. Once the buses reach Malaysia, get your passport stamped at the Singapore immigration custom counter.
You can reach Malacca via different modes of transport including bus, train, cabs. You can book a bus from Singapore to Malacca to reach Melaka easily on a budget.
The bus from Singapore to Melaka takes nearly 4-5 hours.
Singapore to Malacca bus routes are served by many popular bus operators like StarMart Express, Super Nice Express, Delima Express, 707 Inc, KKKL Travels and Tours etc. You can select the one based on your choice of bus and budget.
A Singapore to Malacca bus ticket will cost you anywhere from SGD 25 to SGD 33. On redBus Singapore, you can get amazing offers on <a href="https://www.redbus.sg/bus/bus-online-ticket" target="_self">bus ticket online</a> booking.
For frequent travelers, redBus has come up with a ‘Bus Pass’ facility on selected routes and bus operators. With our bus pass, passengers save more on bus ticket online and enjoy discounts up to 25% when booking with us. To get the bus pass, you have to select the bus operator and route and pay the one-time discounted fare. You can redeem the pass on the date of travel.
Some of the top routes in Singapore where you can find the redBus Bus Pass for online bus tickets include , , Singapore to Malacca, , , , and to name a few.
Do you want to exit reschedule flow?